Thread: Okay, I'll toss mine

Fliesatnite Guest

Okay, I'll toss mine

Okay, I'll toss mine from last night out there.

I am in my front yard and watching an airplane fly low over my house, you know like when they do a 'buzz' on purpose? (side note) we have a small airport for parachute jumpers nearby and have low flying planes over our house all the time) so, in my dream, I am not surprised to see the plane.

It's flying back and forth and trying to do loop d loo's and tricks and I keep shaking my head and saying, that guy is going to crash if he doesn't quit playing around. Once more he flys over toward the back of my house. Nose down and tail up in a vericle position and crashes right into the hill. I almost don't feel sympathy for him (pilot), yet I feel bad that he died. I shake my head again, sigh and head over to the crash.

Weird huh?

Pilar Guest
    Could it be a warning from inside yourself that you need to 'regain control' in some area of your life, and that if you continue to 'take unnecessary risks' or even just be 'overconfident/careless' that your situation might end in some kind of destruction/failure?

That's my stab at it.

It must have been interesting to watch!!

P

Fliesatnite Guest
    Hey, that's pretty good!

Theonly thing I might add in is that since I am not the 'pilot' or in the 'vehicle' I was thinking the 'recklessness' was someone else's doing.

Plus I made a reference in my dream to a "he's going to crash if HE keeps it up".

Hmm, thank you for you input though. Definitely some food for thought there.

Pilar Guest
    why is it that it is always so much easier to see insight in other people's dreams, than my own??

Re: "he" not "you" In Jungian dream analysis, everything in the dream is always an aspect of yourself, so if you dream of someone else it is a symbol of an aspect of yourself. Kind of an interesting take.

ciao
    P

Blog Entries
    ...And you do go by "Fliesatnite".

My thought reading your post is maybe you heard a plane going over as you slept and it impressed itself on you subconsciously.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Fliesatnite Guest
    well.... I DO go by fliesatnite, but it's meant in the astral form, as I do a lot of flying in my dreams.

I might start another thread on my plane dreams, as I have had many, many plane dreams and quite a few of them have been precognitive.

This particular dream though, I don't think was a precog. dream, I got the impression it was more of a symbolic type where I need to get the message from it for growth or something.

As far as your thoughts on hearing a plane flying over, I hadn't considered that, but the airport that is near my house only operates during the day, since it's more for tourism and is very small. The runway is still dirt even!

Lion Guest
    Weird huh?
    Not at all. The disaster happens right on cue - your cue.

That buzzing's pretty damned annoying, ain't it?