Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Robert Monroe's Phasing & My TMI Experiences

Diane Guest
    For those of you who have progressed beyond focus 10 I would be interested to know what exactly you experience/feel as you leave 10 and enter 12 (if you don't skip this stage).
    Should I be expecting a noticable shift in awareness or is it something more subtle?

Diane

There is a huge difference , yes .To me it was like going from the black and white set of the wicked witch of the East's stinky striped socked feet to suddenly seeing the munchkins in full colour and meeting Glenda the good witch of the north .

The place between is so utterly boring . Do stick with it and go beyond that . One sits in meditation and nothing comes but purple perhaps or a silhouette or two. There are no other colours , no sounds , no message .

But suddenly it is like dreaming awake but better because of the control , the recall , and the euphoria of escaping the body to travel with angels .

It is much better than falling down Alice's rabbit hole or skipping down the yellow brick road . So very many of my favorite moments in this lifetime have been in meditation . Nothing beyond the pleasure of being home while my children were young has compared .

Perhaps the greatest difference occurs just there between being able to attain a realm or not . Imho , it is equally difficult to make the jump to the Totemic Plane . It is that shift of consciousness which allows us to attain any realm . Without it we remain stuck in that calm restful ," I felt peaceful " type of visionless dreadfully useless meditation .

I feel that rasing energy and sitting routinely will help anyone over that first big hurdle . The steps from one focus level to another are relatively simple then . Crossing the abyss ,attaining Kether , and moving past the window on the edge of the universe are other hurdles . Everything else is a piece of cake once you shift from what Monroe describes as Focus Level 10 to 12 .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Aunt Clair, I'm assuming from reading many of your other posts that most, if not all, of what you posted above is from your own and your mates' travel and experiences in your development circle? I remember you saying that you have found areas that you can't find anything written about.

I agree with you that the RTZ seems to be in the Focus 10 level of consciousness. Monroe and the intructors that I met never even address the RTZ. One thing they do say, which is different from your own experiences, is that moving from Focus 10 to 12 has no actual boundaries or signs that you have moved from one to the other. They teach that it's on a continuum and you have to "trust" that you have phased. But, then, during debriefs after using the CD's, they asked a lot of questions about what people experienced and if they noticed a difference. The instructors that were there at the time I was are very experienced and have been with the Institute for a long time. They both knew Robert Monroe, and one was particularly close to him it seems.

A thought I had is that your abilities of clairvoyance are so developed that you see distinctions that others miss. While their experiences may be as powerful experiencially as yours, I'm wondering if they just aren't seeing the detail you do in between experiences. Another possibility that I've thought of is that people could be experiencing based on their personal perspectives and beliefs. I agree that there are many things in the astral that have achieved a type of permanence due to so much energy being placed in them for untold ages. But, there are other things that are fluctuations based on what we think. One thing I've heard from other sources and picked up on myself while there is that TMI can be a tiny bit close-minded about beliefs outside of what they know to be true. That's not a criticism, because I admired their teachings, but most belief systems can become a bit dogmatic with time. One thing I particularly noticed about Robert Bruce this week at the workshop that I really admire is that he is quite fluid in his beliefs and willing to entertain things outside of his own "knowings". Not many spiritual teachers are that open minded.

I would love it, Aunt Clair, if you kept in touch with this thread and added any things you discover along the way. I'm going to take a hard look at what you've written above as I'm going through Monroe's protegees' books and compare and contrast for my own benefit. I know he's still teaching them from the Other Side. And, I know you are quite interested in discovering new territories and describing them. Since I know so little about Hermetics, would you try to make it a bit easier for me to understand? For instance, when you talk about places you've visited, are these like geographical areas that you can literally describe? Thanks for any help! You know me, I'm all over the place and have no idea how I got there when I'm in the astral and higher realms. I see a vortex and just jump right in, having no idea what's going to happen next.

kiwibonga Guest
    I was wondering, where are the levels on which you would find entities such as Jane Robert's Seth (he mentions a plane of experience on a higher level than human functioning where a lot of creativity and complexity are involved), or some of the entities that Monroe contacted?

What about that "system" Monroe claims his "essence" was born in, where everything is very repetitive and boring, hence why he decided to tour the universe until he ended up living human lives? Would that be part of the Astral Plane, or something completely external from the "known" non-physical universe?

Once again according to Monroe, every bit of consciousness exists as a subset of a creator entity... Are we limited to witnessing things that are within our common creator's consciousness? If so, assuming that we can transcend this creator's consciousness, will we find even more focus levels, possibly an infinity of them?

Great questions, Kiwi!!! Keep 'em coming. It's fun to try and figure all this out.

My feeling is that Seth probably resides in Focus 27 (Reception Center, The Park), since he described himself as a "personality" rather than a group entitiy (OverSoul). Many, many disembodied spiritual teachers reside there as points of consciousness and only appear in "human" form when the person they are trying to help needs to see them that way. If Seth had described himself as a "group" entity, meaning one being comprised of many previously incarnating beings, then he would be in a higher Focus or realm.

You know, I've wondered about Monroe's experiences as an almost childlike entity that spent much of it's time in a cloud-like environment and where that would be. It does seem to be outside of the Focuses that he described. Maybe some parallel dimension? In Michael Newton's books, several of his clients described a type of "nursery" where individual spirits were born out of what seemed to be the Source/God. No one could actually describe or know what lay behind the almost soft wall-like structure where these spirits came from, but they were rather awed and considered it holy. I wonder if they are somehow related, or if Monroe's spirit had already been "born" or separated itself from the Source and that was just a type of incarnation he had experienced prior to the earth existence.

I feel that there are an infinity of Focuses or levels of consciousness. But, I don't think we are capable of traveling to them because of the density or vibration we are currently in. I know that Monroe's "I-There" or OverSoul did tell him that even "they" didn't know what was beyond their existence. They had seen other OverSouls disappearing once they had integrated all of their personalities/incarnations into a whole being with completed experiences. They assumed that was their next level of being/existence, but had no idea what it would be like. So, even something that evolved and enlightened didn't know what came next. I doubt we could even understand it, given our vibrational density.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    For instance, when you talk about places you've visited, are these like geographical areas that you can literally describe?
    Yes . For example , today a group of 7 of us projected to a new realm . Jodie and I had seen it in dreams and in a meditation earlier this week . We found that it was on the left hip , that it looked like a white square temple with a balcony at the top and centre which floated like a moon or an eye . I described the realm to my mates , we anchored that core image . We follow each other there and then describe what we see , hear and feel there . We describe who we meet and what they say . In this way we help each other to explore , like a dungeons and dragons sort of adventure . When we tune in at routine regular times , spirit teachers will come to us with a planned curriculum and we learn quickly without cost and with great joy . It can be initially frustrating but once the hurdle is crossed ie from focus level 10 to 12 , then the realms are visible and astounding .

Each realm is in 3 places ; in , on and out of the body .

In the heart or universal mind
    Every realm is within the heart and may be accessed thru a "phasing " of consciousness in meditative trance without projection from the body .

On body , Tree of Life
    Each realm is also linked to a place on the body as a sephiroth or qlippoth ie an eye or a hip .

Out of the body
    And each realm is laid out in geographical areas on a stable map realm which is 3 dimensional and temporally stable also . One can take a mystic peer there and they will see the same building in the same place . Within the greater realm of "Shamballah" there are several layers . Each layer is another plane or dimension .

5th to 6th is the lowest Higher Plane and the highest of the Middle Realms .The lowest level of the higher planes is called the Akashic Stream it is the place to see archives , museums , hall of records , studies of deceased teachers and libraries .There are exceptions . For example , the Museum of the Worlds and the Temples of Wisdom begin on the ground floor at the 6th plane and rise upwards vertically into higher planes .

The 6th to 7th is the realm of the white manse of Shamballah and the
    rivers which divide the realm as well as the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek in the Great Pyramids of Spiritual Luxor .

The 7th to 8th is the higher temples on the cliffs and includes the temple complexes of the Dragon and the Phoenix . These extend upwards to Focus Level 24 and downwards to focus level 3 which is hard to traverse . There is a tunnel system which allows for gradually lowering the vibration to attain the lower teaching planes .

The 9th is the floating island temples and ashrams

Most of our lessons occur between the 5th and the 9th plane .

To learn control of mystic projection ;
    *use core images
    established by peers or from your own previous tours

*use colour streams
    ie orange is volcanic realms , crystal is the cave system , akasha is wisdom , aqua to bright blue is water systems . Fill your energy body with that colour and link to a place in shamballah , then explore within that coloured stream

*raise vibration hermetically
    dump water and earth energy , raise air and explore a higher realm each time until you become attuned

* raise vibration with sound
    find the highest pitch you can sustain and match that in your energy body
    or use a mantra or a tape /CD hemisync etcetera

All can learn control to project where they want to go effortlessly .
    We project from home and we project online too . We meet online and project together . We give off what we see and hear in meditation . We meet on Mirc to chat about the week;s meditations , dreams and visions . We have a question and answer session and then transfer to TeamSpeak so we can hear each other while maintaining closed eye clairvoyant trance . There are 3 to 15 of us each session usually about 6 of us . Sight improves with each session .Currently we meet on Saturday 12 am UT /GMT and Sunday 1am UT/GMT.All are welcome.
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 410.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by kiwibonga
    I was wondering, where are the levels on which you would find entities such as Jane Robert's Seth (he mentions a plane of experience on a higher level than human functioning where a lot of creativity and complexity are involved), or some of the entities that Monroe contacted?
    I have read a little of Jane Robert's works on Jonas Ridgeway's site before he closed it down . I do not know much about her . So, speaking from our experience as peers , we met Seth in the lower planes . Seth appeared as a sapphire blue spirit teacher who changed into Christ and told us he was an earlier incarnation of the Christ . He said he had been the author of the Tree of Life and the author of the Tunnels of Seth and the Demons of Seth . He took us to Samael who taught us about demons and lower planes and exorcisms .

What about that "system" Monroe claims his "essence" was born in, where everything is very repetitive and boring, hence why he decided to tour the universe until he ended up living human lives? Would that be part of the Astral Plane, or something completely external from the "known" non-physical universe?
    I do not know where this is . I have been to bloody boring realms where everything is the same colour and I could not wait to leave . Just this week , Bill lead the circle to Atlantis which is dead . No one speaks to us . We float around everything is a shade of blue and it is all boring to me . Here is a pillar , here is a fish , here is the ocean and here is another fish . It is pointless . But I cannot say where Monroe was when he described his ennui .

Once again according to Monroe, every bit of consciousness exists as a subset of a creator entity... Are we limited to witnessing things that are within our common creator's consciousness? If so, assuming that we can transcend this creator's consciousness, will we find even more focus levels, possibly an infinity of them?
    There are realms created by the Godhead which are expanded upon by live projecting mystics . There are also mindscapes which are idiosyncratic to each mind but these can be shared with peers too . There are ashrams and realms beyond this world that connect us with other planet sentient beings . There is a magickal realm which is full of elementals and creatures which we describe in fairy tales . We see them in dreams and sometimes thru a dimensional portal . So there are infinite places to explore , yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    I've wondered about Monroe's experiences as an almost childlike entity that spent much of it's time in a cloud-like environment and where that would be. It does seem to be outside of the Focuses that he described. Maybe some parallel dimension? In Michael Newton's books, several of his clients described a type of "nursery" where individual spirits were born out of what seemed to be the Source/God. No one could actually describe or know what lay behind the almost soft wall-like structure where these spirits came from, but they were rather awed and considered it holy. I wonder if they are somehow related, or if Monroe's spirit had already been "born" or separated itself from the Source and that was just a type of incarnation he had experienced prior to the earth existence.
    There is a realm where souls are created by monadic spirits for a family grouping . Descriptions of this place are given by children younger than 3 years old commonly . There was a book I read about a man who researched this place by speaking to very young children about their previous life . The stories were remarkable . I found it in a university library when I looked for help because one of my own children ,Michael ,described such a realm at 4 years old ;

"I know where I was before I was born, before I came to mummy's tummy . I was in a beautiful place safe and warm . I remember seeing Flip and I am sad because I did not get to live with him . I was told I could have lots of toys but most of all I wanted lots of books and a scientist daddy and a teacher mommy . I told them I had to be smart again . But they lied to me and I am not the only one . There are lots more coming . "

He had selection of certain elective areas and a degree of choice .But other facets of his life were not optional . Flip was a nickname for Laurenzo San Fellipo who was my step grandfather . He died shortly before Michael was born . Michael explained that more choices were given to people who had lead good lives and less choices and more lessons to people who needed them .

I recall going there in dreamstate in 1986-1987 to "make Billy ", 10 years before he was born . There were several dreams about this that I recorded in a diary a decade before I met his father .

Basically the realm was indigo . It was serene and surreal . Eery dreamlike and quiet . I amswered questions . I made selections . I was given some choice and some ultimatums .

I wrote that I would meet a man with back injuries who had my colour hair and was my height and looked like me . He had the same blue gray eyes . He had lots of children playing around his feet and he healed himself . He stood up out of a wheelchair and smiled and hugged me to him .

I was told the baby's name was RTB .The baby not born yet came and met me . I said that is not a name and he replied "because it is" . I regret not calling the child Robert The Bruce with a middle name of "The".

I dreamed I would be alone and that I would be in a football stadium when he was born and that I would hemorrhage but survive . I had laid money on a home which was called Challenger and when I went to modify the plans , I discovered it was called the Stadium to the builders . It had 6 bedrooms . I did hemorrhage from an abbreviated placenta .

I was called across the ocean and agreed to come here so that this boy could be born to these two monadic groups , ten years before it happened .

Really fascinating, Aunt Clair. Your story about Billy is parallel to things I have experienced and also read about. In particular this sentence:
    Michael explained that more choices were given to people who had lead good lives and less choices and more lessons to people who needed them .
    I'm not sure if you are familiar with Michael Newton's books. He is a past life and spirit world hypnotherapy regressionist. His books were what originally got me interested in hypnotherapy. He spent (I think it was 20 years?) a lot of time doing research on his clients before publishing his books. Their stories in trance, being regressed into the afterlife, were remarkably similar.

One of his many discoveries was that we travel in soul groups while incarnating and between lives. In between lives, there is much time spent reflecting and discussing lessons learned and discussing what needs to be learned in the next incarnation. Spiritual teachers (usually one main one, and a second apprentice guide) assist in the learning and decision making. Within our soul group, we trade places in different incarnations, sometimes being mothers or fathers, sometimes brothers or sisters, sometimes friends, or sometimes just a person who will have an important impact on our life.

As we get past the need to integrate and learn all we can from our previous incarnation, we start preparing for the next incarnation. We are taken to a place where we can try out different bodies to incarnate into. From what Newton described, it seems to me it could be a form or portion of the Akashic Records that are being experienced. We are allowed to "step into" the future scenes to actually feel what it would be like to be in each different body. From what Newton said, we are usually offered only several lives (bodies) to choose from. It seems that some higher entity with much more knowledge has chosen ahead of time the bodies that will displayed, which will be the best for our overall growth and the things we want to accomplish in the upcoming lifetime. So, we have some choice, but not completely. This seems to be in line with what Billy said.

My personal experiences with regression and those of my clients have backed up many of the things Newton wrote about. I don't have near the experience or number of clients that he had, but I'm constantly amazed at the similarities. My son and I had regressions done (not by me, by other hypnotherapists). We separately experienced a lifetime where he was a pioneer in the U.S., and I was an American Indian who killed him. I was astounded by the comparisons of our stories. His depth of emotion when telling me his story took me by surprise. He described a wife and two children and how much he loved them. He was terribly angry at the "Indian" who had shot him (which in my regression was me). His story paralleled mine, but he didn't realize the "Indian" was me. I knew during my regression without a doubt that the man that I shot was my son in this lifetime. In a prior regression of mine, we had been married as American Indians. I've had two separate psychics tell me that I've had past lives as Indians. The synchonisities just never seem to stop. I was obsessed with Indians as a child and read every library book I could get my hands on about them. I grew up in Texas and despised "cowboys". Not a good place to live with that kind of attitude.

I am constantly amazed how different people, from different walks of life, and different belief systems can come up with such similar stories and past experiences. It's so wonderful to have things verified by others. If more people would open themselves up to this knowledge, just imagine how much more wonderful this earth would be!

For those who might be interested in Monroe's work continuing through people he had close relationships with, I would recommend two authors. Bruce Moen and Rosalind McKnight. Their books are fascinating.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast