Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy Work Difficulties

Dsmoke Guest
    When I first tried working with chakras, I would wonder if I had imagined a sensation. "Is that it? Is that what I should feel?" It was alway so small of a sensation that I was tempted to pass it off as imagination. But I kept trying and after a few months, the sensations grew stronger and I was able to feel what all the books talked about. So don't discount even the tiniest feeling you get.

The easiest way for me to feel something was to poke it. Seriously, it worked. The physical feeling just after being poked in whatever chakra you're trying to stimulate is very similar to the sensation of an active chakra (for me, anyway). Try it if you like and let me know if it helps you. At first you'll be like, "Well, that's not real - it's just a physical feeling, not an energetic one." But keep your focus on it and after awhile you'll discover that it keeps going long after the physical feeling should have worn off. It's similar to the reason why in NEW, you're supposed to trace the energy pathway on your skin.

star Guest
    What sparked my search initially was when a friend projected energy into my body, unexpectedly. I felt a strange tingling sensation and it was definitely something that I could not explain to myeself, so I decided to try and find out what exactly happened.
    Thats how I got my friends hooked I said " this might cause some strange sensations" or something similair and went at it. Now their all wide eyed believers, whatever that means lol

Middleway Guest

Re: Energy Work Difficulties

I find that if I barely touch the surface if my skin, in the way that is so slight it feels more like a tickle, and slowly move my fingers away from my skin and then back again without really touching my skin; I can start an energy sensation after my finger is pulled away. Especially after doing certain mantra/meditations on a chakra.

I did a third eye meditation and and used this technique to help with meditation afterward. I don;t even have to use my physical hands to start the stimulation. I can just imagine a second pair of arms brushing my 3rd eye and I actually feel the light touch sensation.

This mantra/mudra may help: http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_ThirdEye.html

star Guest
    I never got mantras to work, but those who use them succsefully always talk about how helpful they were

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    Personally, energy work has never been too much of a problem for me.
    I picked up a book on chi kung one day, started the exercises, and was instantly struck with overwhelming energy sensations.

It was about as obvious as being hit on the head with a brick.

Now, moving this energy with will? That's another thing alltogether.