Hello everyone, I am new here, thanks for letting me in. I have to be honest, when I first read Robert Bruce saying that the NEW system is the simplest yet most advanced energy development system in the world, I was laughing because I have experimented with all kinds of energy development systems (eastern, western, modern, ancient) in the past two years, and nobody makes this kind of claim about a particular system, so I read the entire NEW in one sitting and I was very struck by it’s clarity and descriptiveness, just by holding it in my hands I know I have to give it a serious try.

I started to practice NEW over two weeks ago, for the first couple of days, I had little response in my fingers but I couldn’t have any response in my toes at all, following Robert’s suggestion in the book, I did a couple of sessions of reflexology/foot-hand massage, the responses were STAGGERING, for the following week, I had strong energy movement sensations (I experienced probably 10 out of 12 listed in the NEW V2) in my feet and hands going all the time (driving, dancing, watching a show, reading, lying in bed…) and they lasted long and were almost automatic, it was like my awareness was following the sensations rather than activating them. Sometimes I went to bed tired without any intention to do NEW, once I got still I would be sucked into these sensations, all I need to do was to be aware and still , and it would go on for a couple hours (it was very interesting actually to follow the path of the sensations, I had a little knowledge about the meridian systems in TCM), I would get up feeling rejuvenated without needing to sleep any more, it took more than a week for these sensations in the feet/hands to subside…

Then I started to work on the bigger joints, the elbows/shoulders, and ankles/knees, for almost a week now, I experienced very little response in these areas, I tried massage and all the suggested techniques and I feel frustrated that I still can’t get them to respond, I think I am very blocked in theses areas and I need to be patient with the progress, but I DO NEED SOME CLARIFICATIONS FROM THIS FORUM: The energy movement sensations, are they felt the same in the secondary centers and the exchange ports? I know there is a difference between the sensations of hands and feet, although I can’t put it into words. Now my exchanges ports are wide open, do I suppose to get the same sensations in the secondary at the same intensity? Is it possible that in the process of opening the exchange ports, my secondary got a boost and opened naturally? I doubted this is my case, but I have some confusing experiences, like when I try deep stirring on the heel, I get this deep sensation as if a drill is going through my ankles and towards my knees, but how come I can’t stir or wrap the ankles? Also, by accident, one night in bed, I just raised both arms over head in the midst of the following of my intense sensations, I got almost full a body current flowing, then I read the section in NEW on energy bounce the day after, I could bounce without problem. Can we do bounce without opening the secondary? I did notice although I could feel the bounce, the movement was not very smooth, it’s like there are dim areas if I feel a ball of light moving through from fingers to toes, or the movement jumps/skips certain areas.

I rarely participate in any forum and I think this is a serious one, sorry for the long post, I will appreciate any feedback, thank you for your time.

jd108