Hi Group,
I had a strange experience.
My projections have been a little off; but, my Real Time projections have been oK.
This started out as an Astral projection; but, I think I fell asleep and it turned into a very Lucid dream. In this dream, in which I knew I was dreaming, I met a girl. The "dream" took place in what I'd say was in about the 1800's frontier. I don't know where. But everyone spoke like they did back then--except for me--I spoke normally. We told eachother we liked eachother and spoke for awhile in "her" time period.
When it was time to wake up, I was a little sorry that it was just a Lucid dream. I was talking aloud to her both before and after I awoke. As I was awakening, the girl did not disappear. I went about my business getting ready for work and all the time she and I were talking and she was visible. Not as a ghostly image, but, actually engaging in a conversation with me, all the while being visible. I was wondering if I was nuts. But she and I were talking to eachother and she was visible all the while I was getting ready to go to work. Finally it was time to leave and I said I have to leave. We said good bye and she disappeared.
She hasn't returned and I'm taking this as a Lucid dream that continued for awhile after I awoke.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this.
Grant