Hi, Sorry for the late response.
I was awake and did go off to work. Perhaps, as you said, it might have been an overlap. That seems real plausible. Lately, my Lucid dreams have extended somewhat into my waking, but only for a few seconds or so and I realize what it is. That other one lasted for about 20 minutes or so.

I don't think she was another traveler, she was from that time period. Perhaps she was projecting and I projected to her time period; but, not on purpose. I just happened to go there and we meet in that realm. I don't think she knew she was projecting. Everything was just matter of fact as it was in real time. When I woke, she was still visible and we were talking to eachother; I don't know if she knew she was in my time. She did not seem to notice or remark about the modern conveniences of my/our time vs hers. On the other hand, I was wondering why she did not disappear when I awoke, until I actually left to go to work. I think an Overlap did occurred. I will look for this in the future and report about it.
Thanks Grant