Thread: i did it !

dtrepp22 Guest

i did it !

ok i finally projected without being distracted by the set of hands id always experienced before. I felt the tingling coming on as i was falling asleep last night at like 4 in the morning the tingling engulfed me and i felt pressure i knew how to push and i thought my astral body was going to leave my body but it wouldnt pop out so I decided to try the rope technique i pictured two arms and i grabbed a imaginary rope and pulled up while still exerting my own mental pressure and within 2 seconds i was out i blacked out for a second then i was floating towards my door i wasnt exactly in control and i couldnt see very well and thought my vision would come to me if i went outside so i didnt even have to turn around i just thought of my window and i was facing it drifting to it just so everyone knows there is a very clear difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming youll know without a doubt if your projecting now i hate to jump around with my thought process but i should mention i injured myself 6 years ago and formed fibromyalgia throughout my body and my body now is a wreck and im sure this is the reason astral projection introduced itself into my life. if i didnt have severe fibro im almost positive projecting would have not entered my life. so anyway i approach my blinds and go outside i begin descending from my second story window towards a tree outside my room i feel like im gonna run into it so i will myself to bang a left im now headed to the end of my driveway i turn right and begin going down my street i can see myself going down the street and i can see the top of my street at the same time ,theres beings at the top of the street that i perceive as children but cant see very well im not sure why but isee one of them swinging a bat and hitting balls at me that come at me super fast, i forgot to mention that at the top of the street i hear someone ask me "you from texas" i respond what texas hold em dont know why but that was my answer so im drifting down the street id have to say pretty much uncontrolably and this person or kid with a few kids by him hits these balls at me im about half way down the street when i see one come at me and it hits me i say ouch but it doesnt hurt i think i really say it just so the kid will stop messing with me i drift further down the street and lose control so i think i wanna be back in my body but i cant head back up the hill so im totally out of control and then i have this weird 3 second period where im focusing on my body hoping that all my energy is coming back to me finally i see a weird grid pattern in front of my physical face and i wake up feeling very weird i open my eyes and lay there completely amazed at whats just happened theres a buzz all over my body and my stomach feels weird my eyes are a little dry i sit up in my bed thinking wow i did it unbelievable but i cant help thinking i hope i didnt leave part of me down the street feeling like i had messed up when trying to get back to my body cuz i lost control down my street and i didnt say to myself i want to be back in my body i just kinda lost control or what little control i had since i was continually drifting and all i had any control over is which way i drifted and i would have liked to stop for a second and get control which i couldnt so once again id like some feedback from anyone especially a professional on this matter because now that i know this is gonna be happening to me id like to make as few mistakes as possible like i said i was a little worried my re entry into my physical body was sloppy but either way id just like to say wow! what an experience, im so glad to have experienced this and im glad when i felt the initial buzzing that i kept my thought- i didnt want the being that comes to me and puts its hands on me right when im beggining to project to come and it did in fact stay away or at least not make its presence known by groping me so that was a plus ok thats all. ok one last thing i should probably mention. My little brother jeremy died about a year and two months ago he was 18 he fell off his long board hit his head and it killed him just thought id mention it so i dont know if its my bad physical health or my brothers death or both but something has unlocked this ability in me. ok now im done.

gorillabait Guest
    That's really fantastic, I hope you keep practicing and getting better. I'd do more energy work and energy raising to increase your ability to control your projection, as well as keep practicing projection. A good idea for practice might be to use your energy hands to feel your surroundings during meditation.

That was also, by the way, perhaps the longest run-on sentence I've ever come across, but I managed my way through it