Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Think I was abducted last night

Ascendant Guest
    This is all quite disturbing. Flew, I read your post detailing some of your experiences, and all I can say is... Whoever these entities are, they have no right to mess with us.

When one blocks off the emotion(aspects of oneself) from consciousness it tends to create an energy blockage which results in one feeling unalive and low on energy. With this block one gets weak and reacts more easily upon external stimuli (thoughts/memories being removed/replaced). People will certainly notice this on an unconscious level and react to it according to what they think is right.

My own experience says that negs stick unto areas of the body which have been hurt in the past/childhood. These areas are connected to the physical body memory and removing the negs just causes a void-space which will later be filled by another neg and so on until the root of the cause is dug up and healed. Reiki, acupuncture, massage, etc. energy stuff will help, as will psychotherapy and all other forms of mental help. It seems to be common in a traumatic event to protect oneself with loosing the memory of that event until it starts surfacing in many different ways. This surfacing period can seem very strange, as strange bursts of emotions can bubble up causing all kinds of strange behavior.

A research of ones own life-line should yield results in the root cause of the events. Remember to be as gentle as possible to yourself(a hint for myself to remember heheh). As you obviously are also psychicly talented it might be profiting to take contact with a trauma survivor group like http://www.twhj.com/ and feel if they resonate on a deeper plane.

Another area which could be interesting is authentic shamanism. As the path of the shaman tend to be a path equated to suffering to extreme degrees until own ego surrenders or breaks up letting new more efficient ways be taught directly by the spirits.

About the stealing kundalini energy I wouldn't bet my horses on it. Feels and seems to myself that the whole concept of kundalini energy is just a physical spinal fluid which for some reason activates the spinal energy, flipping on new modes of consciousness which have superior energy and alertness attached to it. In this sense it cannot be stolen, as it is either on or off.
    And you think what, phsycality can not be re-routed? Doctors can re-route or re-build veins and arteries, but a pseudo-phsycial function can not be re-routed? That's what you're telling me?

Break down someone's will and you can rip anything out of them, there is nothing left inside to resist.

This evil is creative, organized, highly complex, and smarter than it is given credit for. I am not suppressing my emotions, the phsycial capacity to receive experience stimuli is gone. What stimuli I do receive is staged and artifical.

I was going to be a healer, and just when I was getting ready to start something intervened. My life was ruined and was nearly lost several times. This isn't something anyone can do to themselves anymore than a person can create a shark bite in their leg.

There is a lack of imagination and capacity to think outside the box that is getting people killed (one girl I met was down to 107lbs and had ulcers on her stomach before she finally got help). There is more than just "one person's experience." All has to be taken into account to see the big picture. Otherwise all you have is your life made around one piece of the puzzle.

Amur Guest
    Having gone through a period with a likewise lack of will and emotion lock I cannot but sympathize with you... We neeed to start kicking some ***! With your permission I'll contact the entities and look into the issue.

Coordinate with Spectral Dragon and Violetsky [if possible] and do nothing without their approval.

Amur Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flew
    Coordinate with Spectral Dragon and Violetsky [if possible] and do nothing without their approval.
    It is your permission I need as the events evolve around you and your life.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amur
    I think that remark was more ment to mean: They are already on my case, make sure that you are not going to interfere in a carefully layed out plan.

Just my interpretation of it tho.

Amur Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet_Jeroen
    I think that remark was more ment to mean: They are already on my case, make sure that you are not going to interfere in a carefully layed out plan.
    Interesting... As it was far from being meant as mean. It was a remark for a direct answer in this matter as experience has shown that many tend to give neither a yes/no answer in these kind of situations.

The remark was also an independence providing statement, as our higher one is the playing One. A debate could be made whetever it should've been asked with pm or in the thread. Personally I enjoy openess, but alot of people tend to get angry about this

You have my permission as long as you coordinate with Spectral Dragon and/or Violetsky and their actiosn to assist me. They must also give permission to specific things.

If you do not do this specific action, you do not have permission.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Interesting... As it was far from being meant as mean.
    Sorry for that...I ment the present tense form of ment... meen ? I'm not English

Amur Guest
    Sorry for that...I ment the present tense form of ment... meen ? I'm not English
    Hmmm.. now I'm really confused, as I'm not english either

Quote Originally Posted by DK
    You have my permission as long as you coordinate with Spectral Dragon and/or Violetsky and their actiosn to assist me. They must also give permission to specific things.
    Ok, thank you for clearing it up