I need some input...I think I experienced an abduction last night by positive greys but I need some info from experienced APers and remote viewers.

I found myself in a room, normal looking room by earth standards, tannish carpeting, wooden shelves for books and assorted items and a light tan reclining chair. I didn't feel like "all of my mind was present" which is something I have noticed in a lot of cases of being astral and during abductions.

Suddenly a force came out of no where and slammed me ram rod straight to the floor. I didn't feel my body slam on the floor, more like I was protected from being hurt. Then just as suddenly, a force came and brought me ram rod straight back onto my feet. I walked around a short distance and without warning, I was lifted up into the air and placed gently into the light tan recliner chair. I don't remember anything after that.

When I woke up, I was shocked at how good I felt. The perps have been shoving crap into my head all week, and my head felt unbelievably clear. That and I could feel more of myself, and felt more positive than I had in a long while. Still didn't have my emotions, but I felt like more of myself.

But I am curious about that "not feeling like all of my mind" was there, like I wasn't perceiving the entire event. I've noticed this with a lot of my abductions, and that's why I believe they seem so hazy. I know there are memory problems when a person first starts out APing, and I know only an aspect of the person APs (so I have been told). Can anyone elaborate and provide me some info over what may have happened.