I have these alot sometimes every night for a good few weeks on the trot. I've had them occasionaly for pretty much my whole life, they're definetly not real time, as things around my house often look different and I can't see my self sleeping (though I have done once). I've never done it deliberately per se because I odn't know how to it just happens. If I raise energy before going to sleep it will normaly happen though.
I have luicd dreams when I realise it's a dream during the corse of it too, but these ones I'm talking about always happen when I'm half asleep/alseep but sort of concious and I get up it's as if I've just got up normaly but into the dream insted of waking life, not only that but a few months ago I was in a hotel (ie. a strange room) and I had a few of tehse experences and I got up into the hotel room.
I don't normaly get any projection symptons at all, I just get up and I'm dreaming, sometimes like last night for eg I have to check that it's a dream by going through the wall or making my self bigger or smaller (it feels that much like "reality") before I go off and do what I do. I have also felt what I presume is some sort of duality, ie I feel my self in bed and in the dream at the same time.

Anyone know what these things are?