Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

star Guest

Global consciousness project

It probably is, as I have participated in group efforts like this before.

If anything I've enjoyed the energy.

Blog Entries
    Absolutely. Count me in!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

What kind of commitment to the project should be a minimum? 5 minutes of sending energy every day? 15 minutes in a week? A random thought every couple of months? Maybe it is rude to ask people to commit to something, but either they are in or out and this sounds completely optional. I also think that it might make some people feel better about joining if it is easy to drop out later if they want to without feeling guilty about it if things start to come up and they are just too busy for even the minimum. Not that I'd want to just toss people out if the minimum is something like 5 minutes every day and they forget for a couple of days.

While I'm normally all in favor of mixing energies and intents, I think that for a project like this we need to have a few guidelines or suggestions about what to send to make sure that our efforts .... it only sounded like I just volunteered there ... add up instead of conflicting.

Dsmoke Guest
    I'm interested.

Rob Guest
    I’d like to join in and also volunteer as a target.

My idea would be so that people can help me to achieve a conscious OBE experience.

Maybe this could be rotated, so others get a chance to see if it works for them?
    And post any interesting experiences. Might be just the kick that some of us need.

What do others think?

Peace
    Rob

You're probably right. I'm just concerned that if you set it up that way, it won't be long before no one is in the project anymore because no one is still putting the time in. Things have a way of coming up, and it is easy to go from missing a day from time to time to missing a week or two or a month. It is a lot easier to loosen up the rules later on than it is to add restrictions.

Pilar Guest
    I could offer once a week, for 20 minutes. I would just donate one of my daily meditation sessions toward this project. A specific focus of intent would be helpful. I liked the idea of holding a positive, healing intention for the forum. What if people volunteered for a shift, with an option for renewal? I could offer to go for three weeks. That's a bite-size commitment I could handle.

Pilar

star Guest
    If you even wanted anyone with MSN messenger, Windows messenger,
    could add each other. so information could be passed more freely.
    Its a way of reminding people, even just getting to know each other better and share ideas.

atomheart Guest
    I would suggest, since we are all presumably regular meditators to devote 5 minutes of our daily meditation on the given target. I am also up for the target being this forum members, we are all bonded in some way or another, and this could greatly enhance the energy of this group effort.

Rob Guest
    I like the MSN idea.
    This is what I used to do with a number of people. We used to have an IRC room where we had about 20 regulars and we used to have themes e.g. one of the days we would be working on healing the earth. Then another day we could concentrate on experiments, e.g. charge some spring water with colour, intent then drink and report back to the group. We even had a regular medium that would give readings and lead classes.

I had to leave as I was spending most of my life in there; it was like home with like minded people. We used to do meditations together. The way that it worked is that someone would talk into a mic and we would be taken through mediation real-time. It would be great if we could get something like this going again.

Peace
    Rob

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast