So whenever you find your quiet space of meditation today, some thoughts/feelings of wellbeing toward the group focus and also some toward this sweet little frog here.

Ok. Business. For the writing, I will begin with our group goal statement. So if you folks would like, please send your few sentences/paragraph on what you understand the focus of this group to be, pm me. I will compile these into a paragraph and present it to you on this thread.

I'd like to share a bit with this group about the powerful nature of the place where I live, because I am drawing upon this power to cleanse and purify my energy to share with this group and its focus. I live in a particularly powerful place, the Big Island of Hawaii, which is currently centered over one of two of the earth's most powerful locations according to the ley lines/grid theory. (This volcano is considered by some to be the vortex polar to location of the pyramids in Egypt). The archetypal energies of both fire and water are present here with great force. The molten core of the earth is literally rising up and erupting through the volcano here and creates a vortex of energy referred to as Pele--the goddess of fire. Her sister goddess, Hi'iaka, is the name given to the water element, the great Pacific ocean crashing here against the volcanic rocks with great swells and foam.

have been visiting the ocean everyday. Particularly a very special group of 'cold ponds' where a cold mountain stream flows into a set of tide pools separated from the greater coast, a volcanic lagoon with mixed (brackish) water, home of some very magnificent sea turtles who let me swim beside them as long as I'm respectful.

I also travel on occasion to a very special healing place called Pu'uhonua O'Honuahonau, the City of Refuge, another important vortex of energy where there is a pod of dolphins that live in the bay. It is a very magical place with strong healing and peaceful LIGHT energy.

If we are going to send one of our meditations toward the talisman, I would like a few days to a week's notice so that I can get to one of these power spots--the volcano flow, the City of Refuge, or one of the healing baths, so that I can direct the energy of this healing place toward the talisman.

Love and Light
Pilar