Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Jaco Guest
    Everyone is doing his own part.

Pilar Guest
    I really enjoyed the meditation today with Atomheart. I hope I can get in on the greater group when you meet together. I can definitely feel how the energy I am able to contribute expands and multiplies with others involved. aloha all~ I'm off to bed, Hawaii time. I feel very good about the space we are creating together. It meets my needs for contribution, and community. I'm glad you had a good sleep, Rob. Now it's my turn Peace, Pilar

atomheart Guest
    it was truly intense that meditation we did last night I was vibrating all over even if it was only 10 minutes (which seemed like a second to me really), the energy that accumulates when people are connected is amazing.. this is a great project!

star Guest
    I don't think I can make the sessions, Usually they take place while I'm at work.

Dsmoke Guest
    Yeah, where is the list of times for sessions? I think I missed something.

Pilar Guest
    *crawls out from under the pile* Don't worry you didn't miss anything! There wasn't anything organized, and I wanted to meditate, so I just contacted the names who were signed-on to msn--alex, atomheart. atomheart responded and so we meditated for 10 minutes. I think that because of timezones, we may have to just do things like this--get together when you can, with whoever in the group is available. The more of us doing this, the better. Better than waiting until everyone is awake and on-line, because that may never happen! I'd love an organized session, but I'm also just going to go ahead with my own daily meditation and invite others who are present whenever I can! Please also invite me anytime you see I'm signed in. aloha~ Pilar

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    Yeah, where is the list of times for sessions? I think I missed something.
    PS--I just love your avatar. I actually felt like I was getting sh*t today from the frog.

Rob Guest
    I kind of like the idea of the informal get togethers on MSN, it’s seems more relaxed that way and not set in stone.

I have to agree with Alex about working with groups of 3 people. It feels a lot more balanced and we seem to get better results. I wonder if it will work with multiples of 3?

Also it would be nice to have a female in the group. As it stands, the energy feels very masculine in nature and for me slightly out of balance as a result.
    This is maybe because I am used to working in circles with both male and female participants, which in a coven was essential.

Peace
    Rob

Dsmoke Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Also it would be nice to have a female in the group. As it stands, the energy feels very masculine in nature and for me slightly out of balance as a result.
    Erm ... *raises hand*
    I'm a girl.
    It's a popular misconception.

Pilar, hehehe! I hope you're not getting any sh*t from the frog, since I'm very sick with a bad cold

Rob Guest

Dsmoke, can you please add me to your MSN.

Peace
    Rob

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast