Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Dsmoke Guest
    That's weird, I already did. Are you not seeing me? PM me if there's a problem.

Pilar Guest
    *Hands up!* I am a woman also.

Rob Guest
    So have I done any group work with either of you two in attendance? (Pilar or Dsmoke) I guess I probably have.

So that means because I had a preconception that everyone was male that I could only feel male energy or subconsciously I was only prepared to receive male energy.

I’m very confused about this and I apologise for inadvertently assuming you were males.

Peace
    Rob

Rob Guest
    Sorry, I missed the last session, was fast asleep.
    The time here was 5:07am.

I'm going to do my own little healing meditation now and direct the healing towards Dsmoke, as they seem to be having a bit of a rough time.

Time 8:21am GMT

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    So have I done any group work with either of you two in attendance? (Pilar or Dsmoke) I guess I probably have.
    Nope, ya haven't! Dsmoke has been sick and not in on any sessions to date, and I was in bed when you all met last time.

So let's coordinate something!

Dsmoke Guest
    Yeah, Rob, don't feel bad. We haven't done any energy work together, and lots of people online have made the same mistake. I must have a very masculine-seeming online presence

Rob Guest
    Woohoo, I managed to hook up with Pilar and Alex today.

How are you feeling Dsmoke?
    Because the whole session was directed towards your healing. Boy did you have a thorough healing sent your way.

Peace
    Rob

Dsmoke Guest
    Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, I still feel like crap due to the bad cold. When I got up this morning I had a bit less congestion, so perhaps this trend will continue.

As far as the other health issues that were more long-term, I haven't had any problems today!

I really appreciate yours (and everyone's) help.

Rob Guest
    This is what it is all about, helping each other out.

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    I was thinking it would be nice to have a map on the website, with points marking the geographic locations of the members. It always strikes me as remarkable that we are connecting from all over the world, and it would be fun to see a visual illustration of this.

ps--I'd like to propose a meditation session that is not on msn. I really enjoyed the two msn sessions I was in on--they were fun! (finally figured out who Magical Trevor is ) but you know, it's a little TOO much fun I can get a little silly and I don't focus as well. Let's keep the msn sessions because they are helping us all to get to know each other and build a connection. I am wondering if we could also do an exercise where we pick a time, everyone translates that into their time zone, and we all meditate solo, off-line, and then later on write in and share what your experiences were. It might be interesting to see what kind of connections happen that way. What do you all think? ~aloha~ (literally--'with the breath of Spirit') Pilar

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast