Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

enoch Guest
    check out who tali could be meeting in october!! A united group session may help

Rob Guest
    Wow!!! Enoch, that’s great!
    I bet you weren’t expecting that so soon.

Now I wonder if Robert has MSN?

Peace
    Rob

Blog Entries

For group consciousness

Copy of post by PHG:
    A very good friend forwarded this on to me. Not sure that I believe it, but, I can't see a downside. Even if it doesn't happen, the effects of that many people being positive should have some impact. So, I'll be putting it on my calendar, just in case. -PHG.

Cosmic Trigger Event on 17th October. Need 1-million+ people Dear Mission 1017,
    We apologize for the lateness of this news. A few hurdles recently had to be overcome.

A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006. This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013.

An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant fluorescent in nature, blue / magenta in color. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the color frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality.

This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.
    All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full effect for 17hrs on the 17th of October 2006.

No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17am on the 17th of October to 1:17am on the 18th October.

The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10pm) on the 17th October.

You do need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm). Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves.

Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and HUmanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, "818" gateway.

Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts.

We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.

This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to participate is your choice.

************************************************** **********************Email from September 6, 2006 One of many cosmic triggers is occurring on Oct 17th, 2006. These events rarely occurred in the past but as humanity approaches 2012, the frequency of the triggers will be on the increase. What is unique about the cosmic wave occurring on Oct 17th is that it is a magnifier and accelerator of thought to matter. Thought to Reality. You have an opportunity here to make a change to love and peace if you choose to do so.

In every process of growth and expansion, energy is assimilated and released. That which can not be released is termed un-resolved and has to be stored until further in your time where the energy can be resolved and released. As above so below, unresolved energy is stored / accumulates in the body as waste matter or as dark dense matter. The longer it is stored the more energy is required to release it.

Your physical in one sense is stored unresolved matter, so as is your earth, solar system, galaxy and essentially your universe. Unresolved matter accumulates and becomes toxic, physically, mentally, emotionally as in your body so to your Earth.

You came here to learn the art of transmutation and articulation. Your Earth is stretching and re-aligning herself in days to come in your time. So as is your solar system and universe. The cogs and keys are all beginning to line-up as you make the transition from separation into oneness.

Since the fall of your Mu or as some call Meru that which you know as Mars to the Jehovan war lords 1.8 million years ago in your counting, and again the fall of Lemuria to the Jehovan strong hold Atlantis 500,000 years ago, humanity has been governed by false perception and a frequency of fear. As you approach the frequency of love, of peace and oneness, have you not
    noticed how the fear machine ramps up, revs-up with another fear, another distraction.

This continual projection of the fear of life, of love, of articulation, of creativity through various mediums has turned humanity into a ready made sweat shop. Your religions ignore to tell you that your intent of thought is what creates your holographic reality. To change your reality your must first change where and what you focus your thoughts on.

Again we re-iterate that the cosmic wave occurring on your October 17th, be used wisely to assist you and Earth make the shift, the transition a harmonious one, with less suffering and more peace.

The choice is yours. The wave is going to occur whether you know it or not or whether you choose to believe it or not. Which ever you choose to do, let it be known that all thought and intent will be magnified a million-fold as explained in previous post.

The frequency of love is far more efficient than the frequency of fear or hate. Thus it takes less energy and effort to perpetuate love and peace intent than it would to perpetuate fear and hatred intent.

It is important that if you choose to participate in this event of October 17th, that you begin preparation beforehand, practice focusing your thoughts, your hearts your intent for this day.

Imagine at least 1- million people laser-like focused on love and peace intent and good will on the October-17th, 2006. Use whatever medium comfortably available to you to spread this message.

Many laugh or ridicule the above notion. Some have even accused that Mission 1017 is some kind of ground work laid for some money making scheme. No where does Mission 1017 ask for any donations, nor are we peddling any books, videos or merchandise of the sort and nor will M1017 ever do so. Any one peddling such merchandise is not related to nor supported by Mission1017 and we suggest you buy nothing of the sort from them.

Very soon in your time there will be scientific break-through which will reveal/find this cosmic wave. In any case the choice is always freely yours.

Mission 1017 is a gift. Whether you choose to open it and use it is your choice.

R/Blue Details to the Mission-1017 site and forum and how to stay updated are below.To contact send email to mission1017@gmail.com To subscribe send email to mission1017-subscribe@googlegroups.com To read archives newsflash visit http://groups.google.com/group/mission1017

To visit website go to http://mission1017.googlepages.com/

Jaco Guest
    If it is true, and our reality shaping abilities will be increased over 1000000 times, then... OH. MY. GOD.
    I can't imagine what kind of chaos will emerge out of this... 6,5 billion people, all have different wishes and desires, mostly egoistic... If this is true, then people, brace yourselves, this is not going to be an easy ride...

After this, we will only be able to say , and I quote: "Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done."

Hmm, but I'll be thinking happy thoughts Just in case it is true

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    If it is true, and our reality shaping abilities will be increased over 1000000 times, then... OH. MY. GOD.
    I can't imagine what kind of chaos will emerge out of this... 6,5 billion people, all have different wishes and desires, mostly egoistic... If this is true, then people, brace yourselves, this is not going to be an easy ride...

After this, we will only be able to say , and I quote: "Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done."

Hmm, but I'll be thinking happy thoughts Just in case it is true
    If it's true, those will be unfocused thoughts, while our happy ones will be focused (hopefully.) So I'm taking part- just in case.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

wow, that is intriguing.

You would think they (?) could have at least chosen a weekend day... I'll be at work, I would not like to manifest more data entry for myself.

sash Guest
    It looks like it is a Tuesday and that is my day off so that is quite convenient for me. It's interesting that the time-frame is the same for different zones... I'm not quite sure how that works. I think this is a good idea and I will participate, although I might not be posting here around that time.
    Re that, I am taking a break from the forums so I've listed my e-mail address under profile info if I need to be contacted there in regards to issues for astralfocus.org or others, since I will not be able to check this thread for a while.
    Alex also has all the FTP details, however if Rob or others also need access to update the site I prefer to set up individual accounts for them (security). Perhaps we could upload what CF posted for the time being on the front page of the site, Alex? It is up to you anyhow.
    Peaceful wishes and blessings to all until I get back in touch

Is Nik's case something we can all focus on? What do you guys think? Maybe we should ask SD too?

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 3896#33896

Maybe we could envision SD having great success and a huge breakthrough with his work on Nik?

star Guest
    I prefer to be present at the time of the healing, even though its not neccesary.

Its so I can do my thing while the healings are taking place, while recieving up-to-date info on the guy.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast