Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Pilar Guest
    You might want to consider putting together a special team to address possession/serious neg abuse issues, made up of people who have very strong shielding and alot of experience facing negs in the astral. Nikpalj's comments that "only Robert Bruce" is addressing this kind of healing might be due to the fact that one needs to have extensive experience in overcoming such things in oneself before attempting to confront them on behalf of others.

I think this particular thread/group was created to focus on meditation and raising energy, but does not necessarily contain members who are skilled in exorcism. There likely are members on the site, such as Spectral Dragon, who you mentioned, who are qualified to heal at this level. Personally, I am not a skilled exorcist and would not be able to contribute in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    You might want to consider putting together a special team to address possession/serious neg abuse issues? Made up of people who have very strong shielding and alot of experience facing negs in the astral. Nikpalj's comments that "only Robert Bruce" is addressing this kind of healing might be due to the fact that one needs to have serious experience in overcoming such things in oneself before attempting to confront them on behalf of others? Personally, I am not a skilled exorcist and would not be able to contribute in this way.
    I hear and understand your concerns. That's why I thought that focusing on SD's success would be a more passive way to help and would not directly connect you to Nik. I tried that once, and (maybe coincidentally), he said he good success with that particular attempt.

It's not really a healing. It's an attempt at group manifesting the healer's success. See the difference?

star Guest
    good idea, things are more fun to do when people arent busy battling wierd phycic problems(I cant spell anymore..)

Pilar Guest
    Let's see what the others say. Personally, I think that serious neg abuse/possession issues should be dealt with separately, by a highly-qualified and experienced team who specializes in exorcism, for the safety of both the group members and the victim. I am not shielded well enough to engage in that myself, even just connecting to SD with good intentions. I am an empath, and I do not have enough experience in the astral confronting negs in this manner. I still have alot of work to do--have not even completed the AP book yet. But I think your intentions are very honourable, Scymi, perhaps you might organize something for this separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    Let's see what the others say. Personally, I think that serious neg abuse/possession issues should be dealt with separately, by a highly-qualified and experienced team who specializes in exorcism, for the safety of both the group members and the victim. I am not shielded well enough to engage in that myself, even just connecting to SD with good intentions. I am an empath, and I do not have enough experience in the astral confronting negs in this manner. I still have alot of work to do--have not even completed the AP book yet. But I think your intentions are very honourable, Scymi, perhaps you might organize something for this separately?
    I completely understand your position. I agree that if anyone has reservations about joining in on something like this that it's better to not engage.

Maybe we can have a sub-group of this main group work on these types of things? Good idea Pilar.

Pilar Guest
    Yes, I was aware that shielding was something I need to work on, and was apprehensive even to join this meditation circle for that reason. It was quite telling for me when after our focus group on healing for dsmoke's cold, I woke up the next day feeling weak with cold symptoms. It took me a day to heal myself and recover my own energy, so I know that I have much more work to do on shielding and energy raising on my own self-healing behalf. Healing empathically can be dangerous, as I find. Perhaps an empath should be a counsellor, not a healer

At any rate, I won't be able to participate. But let's see what the others have to say. You may find some takers on this one.

Pilar Guest
    Thank you, PHG, for sharing your insights. It was my understanding that the initial focus of the group was simply to 'get together and work separately', for the benefit of all, rather than to deplete ourselves of energy directing it at others who may or may not want this kind of attention. It seems to me that 'healing' intentions can be invasive; I'd rather see an attitude of 'support'. But as Alex said way in the beginning, the true goal is to achieve balance in oneself.

I have a teacher who often says to me, "thank you for doing your work. It benefits everyone when you do your work."

I see what you're saying PHG and agree with a lot of it.

As far as healing, I feel I'm being misunderstood. It's not so much a healing attempt, but rather a manifesting attempt, to envision SD's success at helping Nik. Of course, requesting that Higher Selves only allow what is safe and what is in the interest of everyone's highest good.

I feel that one of the very important elements of psychic rescue work is to free up the person a bit, to give them the breathing room they need so that they can self-heal. Personally, I know that the 'rescue' (don't know what else to call it) work with me has allowed me the space I need to start self-healing.

Afterall, if everyone turned a blind eye to the other folks getting beat up by the bullies on the playground, a lot of people might not have the chance to raise their vibration and add their distinctive resonance to the Universal song.

Yes, it is important to focus on your own growth which results in growth and health for the whole, but, social responsibility is also something I think is important too; caring for eachother and helping one another where and how we can.

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    Afterall, if everyone turned a blind eye to the other folks getting beat up by the bullies on the playground, a lot of people might not have the chance to raise their vibration and add their distinctive resonance to the Universal song.

Let's see what the others say.

When they come on-line. Little stinkers, snug in their beds.

star Guest
    Thats a simple technique. Sure.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast