Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Blog Entries
    In his 'I need help' thread, Nikpalj wrote:
    Is any of us going to do something about this world-wide agony in any kind of an organized way, or are we gonna continue sitting here in our forum, talking away about the negs and ways how to deal with them...
    But what if a dozen of us got together, with all the god given eloquence, deepnes of thought and deepnes of heart many people here posess? Come on, people we can't just sit here anymore doing nothing - what is your spiritual growth about... serving others to the best of your ability or meditating for yourself, opening your chakras for yourself, learning how to AP for yourself...

If we manage to help even one, a single person who has to live through such a nightmare as some of the "BP" and "morgellons disease" sufferers have to go through daily and nightly... I say that's worth more then all of the time and effort you have built into your own personal spiritual evolution.
    It sounds to me like Nik is open to some group help from us or others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Since our focus would be on SD's success, I'll go ahead and speak to both, will get back to you as soon as I hear something. Could be a while before I hear from Nik, his online access is so limited.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    In his 'I need help' thread, Nikpalj wrote:
    Is any of us going to do something about this world-wide agony in any kind of an organized way, or are we gonna continue sitting here in our forum, talking away about the negs and ways how to deal with them...
    But what if a dozen of us got together, with all the god given eloquence, deepnes of thought and deepnes of heart many people here posess? Come on, people we can't just sit here anymore doing nothing - what is your spiritual growth about... serving others to the best of your ability or meditating for yourself, opening your chakras for yourself, learning how to AP for yourself...

If we manage to help even one, a single person who has to live through such a nightmare as some of the "BP" and "morgellons disease" sufferers have to go through daily and nightly... I say that's worth more then all of the time and effort you have built into your own personal spiritual evolution.
    It sounds to me like Nik is open to some group help from us or others.
    Good eye CF , that is exactly what inspired me to ask about this.

Ok, talked to SD, he said it definitely couldn't hurt the situation. Just waiting for Nik to respond now.

OK, talked to Nik and he said he's for it. Here's what I'm thinking - we can do this very simply. Each who is interested in participating can simply devote a little bit of time each day to envision Spectral Dragon having a huge breakthrough and being able to go in and kick butt on the critters bothering Nik. I'm thinking to envision any future that contains a critter free Nik. That's what I mean by manifesting, let's give that future so much energy, it has to happen, lol. Let's simply see and feel Nik already freed of his attackers.

Any other ideas on how to go about this? Should this happen in a more organized group effort or should we keep it simple and just add this manifestation exercise to our daily stuff?

star Guest
    You can send to his past, to prevent the problem from escalating, and to his future to prevent re-accurances.

Pilar Guest
    Everyone who hasn't yet...please check out the site at http://www.astralfocus.org
    It looks fantastic. The forums are up and running, so why not make a post?
    Thank you Atomheart, Alex, and Sash for making such a stunning site!

star Guest
    The website is up and running now? Wow, that was quick, GJ guys.

Good stuff Alex.

Regarding what SD mentioned about the love factor & self healing; I think I can relate to this very well. Back in San Diego, I was in a horrible situation - I was under heavy attack and had no real love in my life at all. The boyfriend who was helping me financially was about as loving as a rabid wolverine, lol. He would frequently take part in my attackers attempts to harm me - he would insult me, be abusive towards me, and helped keep me on Meth & Alcohol.

Suffice to say, the situation was extremely loveless. I had been driven into seclusion, where this guy was one of about two people I would interact with. I felt so hopeless, I tried, I really did, but would fall back down so fast. Then, after much wishing for him, my kitty, Rockie, found me, he was very ill when he came to me and I nursed him back to health. I had known somewhere deep inside that I needed Love in my life if I was going to heal, I tried telling this to my boyfriend, but, he would just treat me like I was insane.

Anyway, this little cat came into my life and it wasn't but about 6 months later I finally mustered up the courage to walk away from that situation and move 1800 miles away to Seattle. I give much credit to Rockie for hearing my heart's calling and helping me to help myself. Lots of people say "he's just a cat, Mary", but, he is so very much more to me than that. We saved eachother's lives and I will forever be grateful to him for helping to rekindle the fires of love inside my own heart.

This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all.

Blog Entries
    Scymitar wrote:
    This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all.
    It's not silly at all. God bless the little guy!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast