Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    Good stuff Alex.

Regarding what SD mentioned about the love factor & self healing; I think I can relate to this very well. Back in San Diego, I was in a horrible situation - I was under heavy attack and had no real love in my life at all. The boyfriend who was helping me financially was about as loving as a rabid wolverine, lol. He would frequently take part in my attackers attempts to harm me - he would insult me, be abusive towards me, and helped keep me on Meth & Alcohol.

Suffice to say, the situation was extremely loveless. I had been driven into seclusion, where this guy was one of about two people I would interact with. I felt so hopeless, I tried, I really did, but would fall back down so fast. Then, after much wishing for him, my kitty, Rockie, found me, he was very ill when he came to me and I nursed him back to health. I had known somewhere deep inside that I needed Love in my life if I was going to heal, I tried telling this to my boyfriend, but, he would just treat me like I was insane.

Anyway, this little cat came into my life and it wasn't but about 6 months later I finally mustered up the courage to walk away from that situation and move 1800 miles away to Seattle. I give much credit to Rockie for hearing my heart's calling and helping me to help myself. Lots of people say "he's just a cat, Mary", but, he is so very much more to me than that. We saved eachother's lives and I will forever be grateful to him for helping to rekindle the fires of love inside my own heart.

This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all.
    Thanks for sharing, Scymi, that is a very encouraging and uplifting story. Thank goddess for cats, that's all I have to say! lol

enoch Guest
    That's an excellent site. Well done guys. It's great to witness what a group of people can do when they put their minds together. If this is anything to go by your collective healing efforts are gonna be a big success.

I'm amazed at how quickly you got this up and running.

Dsmoke Guest
    Scymi, I love your story. Pets can be such a pure source of love - it seems like they will love even the most broken soul, and see the spark inside that person that still wants life and feels joy. And they allow a very depressed person to realize that there is a living being who values them and depends on them. There are a couple of special animals that I thank for keeping friends alive. I will add Rockie to the list.

Pilar, I just now read that you got my cold symptoms. Sorry! I hope they haven't hung on like mine have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    There are a couple of special animals that I thank for keeping friends alive. I will add Rockie to the list.

I always told him he was my little fur-angel. PHG has her Merangels, I've got my Furangels...

Rayson Guest
    I always told him he was my little fur-angel. PHG has her Merangels, I've got my Furangels...
    That's awesome (-:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    OK, talked to Nik and he said he's for it. Here's what I'm thinking - we can do this very simply. Each who is interested in participating can simply devote a little bit of time each day to envision Spectral Dragon having a huge breakthrough and being able to go in and kick butt on the critters bothering Nik. I'm thinking to envision any future that contains a critter free Nik. That's what I mean by manifesting, let's give that future so much energy, it has to happen, lol. Let's simply see and feel Nik already freed of his attackers.

Any other ideas on how to go about this? Should this happen in a more organized group effort or should we keep it simple and just add this manifestation exercise to our daily stuff?
    Ok I will be manifesting spectrals success at assisting nik alongside my normal stuff. If we manage to find each other online together we could do a group focus too.
    Please bear in mind that a direct connection to Nik isn't advisable, but focusing on the healers success if an extemely safe method of giving him help. Just try not to connect to Nik directly.

Just wanted to mention that even just imagining Nik free of negs can lead to an accidental connection. Best to keep the attention soley on Spectral and his success.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I agree scymi, Its best if we stay away from any actual healing stuff and just work on the sending of love aspect.

I think thats where we need to keep our focus, leave the negs to the exorcists.

Spectral, I hope its all going ok for you. I don't need any juicy details but is progress being made?
    Definitely, but retaliation is always swift. He will be feeling up and down at this point.

Recommend the helping Nik & Spectral project be terminated. Too dangerous. Spectral agrees.

Pilar Guest
    I'd like to propose that we work within an atmosphere of self-responsibility, rather than healing others. Back to some of the points PHG had raised...which I think were important. I had a teacher explain it to me another way, at one point. She said--actually, when you take it upon yourself to do another's work for them, you are insulting them. You are assuming they are too weak/incapable/unevolved to do the work themselves. We all have to do our own work. No-one else can do it for you.

It also isn't self-loving to take on someone else's 'stuff'. You have your own stuff! lol Why are you burdening yourself with someone else's karma? Just work with your own. Under universal law, we all are responsible for our own enlightenment/personal growth process. We've all got our unique karmic situation to work out. Let's respect ourselves, and others, by focusing on our own work.

On that note, I would like to propose that all our group sessions fall under this principle. If we are going to raise energy, then it should be redistributed equally amongst the members, so that no-one's energy is 'taken' in order to be 'given' to someone else, which only leaves someone depleted. Energy is a tricky thing--the Taoist masters are famous for pushing their own yang energy to the extreme without adequately developing their yin and so they stole yin from their female counterparts to use in their spiritual practices. In fact, many contemporary martial arts masters are still practicing this--they don't have enough yin and so they are sleeping with 3 women a day in order to balance their energy. Did this benefit the women? Not at all.

So let's not set ourselves up in a way that we are in any way depleting members of the group in order to direct energy elsewhere. We shouldn't be drawing on our personal 'jing' reserves here, this should be universal, nature energy or we shouldn't be doing it!

I understand that there are times when people are burdened to the point that they need assistance and support. However, I think this should be left to trained counselors, therapists and shamanic healers, rather than done by amateurs. Having been in this situation in my own life at times myself, I would not want to be dealing with people who had good intentions but no real knowledge and experience base. Good intentions can often lead one in over one's head, and that doesn't help anybody.

I personally signed on to do group meditation, and I don't feel comfortable with the 'exorcism' or 'directed energy' twist. It just isn't meeting my personal needs for integrity of my personal energetic space, which I need in order to conduct my own personal healing issues. I strongly believe that for the safety of all participants, people need to do their energy-clearing and neg-exorcisms outside of this group. The goal is not to be passing things around and harming group members. So at this point, if the group focus continues in this direction, I will respectfully withdraw.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast