Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Rob Guest
    Pilar, you do write a lot *hugs*

But I have to agree about the part where you talk about not feeling comfortable with the ‘exorcisms’. That was never one of the goals of the group and I’m not too sure how we managed to take that on board, well we have had our ‘baptism of fire’ as a result and I don’t think we will be doing that again. You live and you learn. lol

PLL
    Rob

Personally, I have no idea how the exorcism idea came into this. The intention was to support Spectral, nothing more.

star Guest
    Guys, if you see me online be sure to tell me if any group activities are going on/;

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    Personally, I have no idea how the exorcism idea came into this. The intention was to support Spectral, nothing more.
    ...supporting Spectral in a case where he is performing exorcism, which linked people up to the work inadvertently and caused problems for those involved. It isn't so simple as 'just supporting Spectral' as we've found. Also there are two other situations I was involved in where something was inadvertently transferred to me.

I am just stating where I am at personally. I'm choosing to stay out of the group sessions for now. The rest of you will make your own decisions about what you are wanting to do and what you are comfortable with. You know, this is just me, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    1 : Pick a target, any target. Say... South Africa, Los Angeles, Joe's house, or a particular person.

2 : Pick an intent : Send healing, increase understanding, etc...

3 : As a group, we focus our energy at that target. Theres no need to enforce any kind of strict rules as to when we do this, just whenever we have some spare time and something reminds us of our target, we can spend whatever time we want to sending vibes to it.
    I thought the support Spectral project fell well within the intent of this group. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the above quote.

The problem, imho, is that people were not staying within the suggested guidelines of the project (myself included) and keeping their focus solely on supporting Spectral. I think if these guidelines were strictly adhered to, the problems myself and others have had would not have happened, but that's just my opinion.

I do know from experience that past attempts to direct supportive energy towards Spectral has not produced these kinds of problems. The only thing different this time was that I screwed up and went against suggestions and created an actual link with Nik and his attackers.

Pilar Guest
    It looks like there are different ideas about what the sessions should include. Scymi's idea does fall in Alex's original quote. It just leads to the question--what do people want to do? There is a discussion underway on the astral focus site asking people to write in and say what they are wanting from the project: http://astralfocus.org/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html
    It's likely a good conversation to have.

I just want to meditate, not do any directed healing or psychic surgery work, so if anyone organizes a meditation, invite me, if it's something else, that's fine, just leave me out that time. There are other members in the group who are good senders, such as Star, who I heard gave some great reiki the other day.

oath Guest
    I think Id like to be involved in this if thats ok with everyone

Rob Guest
    Oath, the more the merrier.
    I will add you to my MSN.

Also can you please register yourself on:
    http://astralfocus.org/

Why not post about what you would like to get out of the group in this thread:
    http://astralfocus.org/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html

Peace Love and Light
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    should I change the original quote to reflect some of the things we've discussed since this all started? I don't like altering history, but if people are still going by that original statement maybe it needs clarifying, because a lot of water has passed under the bridge since that first idea came up.
    Yes, I think that's a good idea. Sort of how the first post in the talisman thread is updated, maybe this one should be too, that way, any people seeing the thread for the first time can be up to speed without having to wade through 15 pages of posts. If they want to see the evolution of the ideas, then that's fine, but, they don't have to in order to know where the group is currently at, ya know?

Staying within the suggestions and rules is easy to say, not so easy to do for people who are highly empathic and make connections naturally. If we're going to expose any of the group members to any kind of danger I think we should stay out of it.
    Agreed. I keep thinking about your post where you said "Hey, don't look at that monkey eating the banana", when someone tells you not to do something, it makes it almost impossible not to do.

I'm over it and ready to move on as well.

Rob Guest
    scymi, you took the words right out of my mouth.
    I was typing a similar reply, then noticed you beat me to it, saves me typing.

PLL
    Rob

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast