Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Dsmoke Guest
    Actually, I'm going to have to step out of this one. I'm having health issues that must be dealt with and I don't think I'll have enough time to devote to this project because of it. But I will be watching with interest and perhaps will rejoin when I'm better.

Rob Guest
    Alex I just have to say that I think your enthusiasm in this group project is out of this world, pun intended. I wish I had so much enthusiasm when I am doing my meditations.

Would like to join in, tell me what to do.

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Hi there,

I realized today when I began my meditation that I was a little nervous. I am an empath, get others' emotions and thoughts, extremely sensitive to the point that I can't really handle being around people too much, become easily overloaded. So I avoid crowds, the city, etc--live in a very remote location and refrain from socializing in order to feel peaceful. I even get things over the forum/msn etc. When I began my meditation I realized I was nervous about opening myself up psychically to bond with this group because I don't have very good psychic boundaries and I am not wanting to take anything on/form psychic bonds I can't shut off...maybe it was me you noticed Alex who seemed 'asleep'. I decided to meditate by dedicating the positive energy I produced by my meditation to the uplifting and wellbeing of the site and the group and myself, and then I did mindfulness, which kept my focus in my personal present, rather than reaching out to make a connection.

Is this going to be okay with you guys? I wonder if people think this is weird or if folks can be sensitive to me in this way and withhold from reaching out to form a psychic link to me? How do you feel about this Alex? It is different than what you were attempting to do in the meditation. *feeling unsure here* If we were all going to meditate together, folks would really have to keep their thoughts and emotions aside when connected to me. Is this too weird? If it becomes difficult for me, I might need to meditate separately. Sorry, I guess we all have our issues...

Pilar, I think we have a lot to learn from each other. I need to be more sensitive and you want to be less so. My theory is that some people are good at sending nd other people are good at receiving, in terms of energy. I want to be good at both and my talent is sending.

I've never said count me in yet, but count me in. I believe in what you are doing.

Rob Guest
    I really had a great time working with this yesterday, I was buzzing for a long time.
    I especially liked the way I could synchronise my meditation on MSN.
    This is going to be a very powerful thing we have here and I look forward to working more with the group.

I will dedicate a part of my daily meditation sending peace, love and light to the group. I also feel that I will learn a great deal from the group.

I had a great insight during my meditation yesterday: when we are helping others, we are infact helping ourselves.

Peace
    Rob

Rob Guest
    Do we as a group have anything planed for “World Day of Prayer” , as mentioned by CFT? I think this would be a good start for the group.

Peace
    Rob

Rob Guest
    Just an idea, how about channelling some of our group energy through a person in the group, who is also involved in the Global talisman project.

Eg say when Alex gets the Talisman, we as a group could channel our energy into Alex and then Alex in turn channels this into the Talisman, or something on those lines, what do other members of the group think?

I have so many ideas; I don’t want the group to stagnate due to not having anything to work on. I have been in other groups where exactly this happened.

I will shut up now.

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Hi there,
    Thank you all, for your feedback. It's all very positive. I am focusing on learning some shielding techniques right now as well, to help me keep a better buffer with the empathy. And this group sounds like a safe place for a sensitive empath: It sounds like everyone has strong focus and good intent.

I like the idea of focusing some of our energy toward the Talisman project while Alex has the talisman.

What next? We are all in different time zones! I am surprised we were all able to meditate at the same time!
    Pilar
    PS-should we direct some energy to dsmoke who is needing some support?

Rob Guest
    Pilar I think it is a great idea to direct some energy to dsmoke, if that is OK with dsmoke.

Regarding shielding, I think we should all know how to do this. When we start to work with this group we will become like a beacon in the astral.

I personally wrap myself in white light and ask my guides to protect me and to only let through spirit that is on the same or higher level of vibration as me.

Peace
    Rob

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast