Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

atomheart Guest
    Pilar I know how hard is to be an empath.. I've had problems before (look at http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...637&highlight=) and I must say EOL007's post really helped me.. its better to just let the emotions go through and out of you rather than trying to block them... it takes too much energy to make a shield for blocking emotions especially when you are so highly empathic... That said now that I am back in London (was holidaying on a quiet island) if I get out of the house in crowded places I feel so sick in my solar plexus I want to throw up... need to re-examine the situation.. but as far as our group focus goes I wouldn't be worried, almost everybody here have very positive energies

star Guest
    almost everybody here have very positive energies
    Not me, my energies are only sub-standard.

Dsmoke Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Pilar I think it is a great idea to direct some energy to dsmoke, if that is OK with dsmoke.
    Sure, that's very nice of you guys! I can use all the help I can get.

atomheart Guest
    Dsmoke my atomic heart is with you

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    General
    -About us, who we are, what our goals are, etc...
    -Links to other sites...
    -Donate??? (goes into a kitty, we can use it to "do good", ideas?)
    News
    -General announcements (public view)
    -Administrative announcements (admins only)
    Stories
    -Each author gets their own category to submit in, public view.
    Requests
    -Current request list (public view)
    -Add a request (submission form, accepted members only)
    Community
    -Forum
    ok sorry, back to the project.
    my go at the sections:

• Frontpage - Intro, what we are all about..
    • Weekly Focus - Our astral focus/target that will change every week
    • Major Focus - A bigger, noble focus that can run as a theme throughout
    • Tips/Techniques - Meditation exercises for newbies/ suggestions / personal techniques that people can post
    • Articles - Relevant creative writing
    • Blog - Members can post their experiences regarding the group meditation
    • Creativity - Inspiring art forum
    • Links
    • Forum - here among other things we can discuss what our target could be, people can make requests etc..

Pilar Guest
    So whenever you find your quiet space of meditation today, some thoughts/feelings of wellbeing toward the group focus and also some toward this sweet little frog here.

Ok. Business. For the writing, I will begin with our group goal statement. So if you folks would like, please send your few sentences/paragraph on what you understand the focus of this group to be, pm me. I will compile these into a paragraph and present it to you on this thread.

I'd like to share a bit with this group about the powerful nature of the place where I live, because I am drawing upon this power to cleanse and purify my energy to share with this group and its focus. I live in a particularly powerful place, the Big Island of Hawaii, which is currently centered over one of two of the earth's most powerful locations according to the ley lines/grid theory. (This volcano is considered by some to be the vortex polar to location of the pyramids in Egypt). The archetypal energies of both fire and water are present here with great force. The molten core of the earth is literally rising up and erupting through the volcano here and creates a vortex of energy referred to as Pele--the goddess of fire. Her sister goddess, Hi'iaka, is the name given to the water element, the great Pacific ocean crashing here against the volcanic rocks with great swells and foam.

have been visiting the ocean everyday. Particularly a very special group of 'cold ponds' where a cold mountain stream flows into a set of tide pools separated from the greater coast, a volcanic lagoon with mixed (brackish) water, home of some very magnificent sea turtles who let me swim beside them as long as I'm respectful.

I also travel on occasion to a very special healing place called Pu'uhonua O'Honuahonau, the City of Refuge, another important vortex of energy where there is a pod of dolphins that live in the bay. It is a very magical place with strong healing and peaceful LIGHT energy.

If we are going to send one of our meditations toward the talisman, I would like a few days to a week's notice so that I can get to one of these power spots--the volcano flow, the City of Refuge, or one of the healing baths, so that I can direct the energy of this healing place toward the talisman.

Love and Light
    Pilar

Rob Guest
    Pilar, it all sounds breathtaking and I bet there is a lot of earth energy that you can tap into and share with the group.

I think that the group goal statements should have an element of flexibility and not be set in stone. I’m sure that as the group evolves, then we will see the real focus of the group and then can amend the goal statements’ to suit.

This is what I personally would wish to get out of the group:

A tight net of spiritual friends to work with.
    Being able to use our group energy to help one another.
    Exploring other states of reality together.
    Conducting various metaphysical experiments within the group.
    Learning off each other, as we all have something to contribute to one another.
    Creating a group thought form.

(I think I may have gone totally off on a tangent here)

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    I think that the group goal statements should have an element of flexibility and not be set in stone. I’m sure that as the group evolves, then we will see the real focus of the group and then can amend the goal statements’ to suit.
    Hi there--just a reminder, this is just for what I am going to be writing for the website, as a description of what we are doing. It can be changed/updated at a later date, but something has to be written to be displayed for this initial version-P. Remember, you can pm me so that this stuff doesn't fill up the thead-thanks!

star Guest
    I could tell you what a tremendous deed would be, full of good karma.

If the group could send to help me AP.

star Guest
    Deal!

enoch Guest
    Now! That is a challenge!

Btw, this is an excellent project!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast