Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Pilar Guest
    Does that mean you're interested?

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I am sure that you have a good feel already for what we are doing, I think if you follow your intuition whatever you come up with will be superb
    OK! I'll get something put together for you guys soon!

Rob Guest
    My experiences, from the group focus session last night, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

First of all we met up in MSN (some sort of live chat seems very advantageous to these sessions, especially when we have a question and answer session; poor Alex is normally doing all the answering.)

Then we all decided on what we were going to work on, in this case, raising energy in the group. So we all quietened our minds and reached out. Eventually I perceived two people in my room, I can’t seem to see, more feel their energies.

We started off by bouncing energy off one another and this went round in a circle.
    I can’t believe how powerful this energy was. For me it felt like my whole body was fizzing/buzzing and I was feeling very intoxicated. I was seeing sparks in my vision, from silver to blue in colour. I also felt very dissociated from physical reality, I even said that I felt like I was going to Astral Project! And that my room was going to dissolve.

The crazy thing about all this is that we were able to chat on MSN without loosing focus, that in itself surprised me a great deal.

We also became aware of another entity that had decided to join in with us, I was not very sure what to make of that but it did not feel malevolent.

There was a great deal of energy raised and it was now time to decide on what we were going to use the energy for. We had the following suggestions: healing for Dsmoke, some for the Earth, for earth healing day and of course some for ourselves, can’t remember the other suggestions. But we sent energy/healing to them all.

One of the group did not feel or experience much, I hope he does not get disheartened. He contributed more then he realises and I hope that others that join in with us and don’t seem to feel anything, realise that they are contributing a great deal, even if they perceive nothing.

That night when I went to sleep, (I totally forgot to shutdown) I was meditating in my bed and I think I fell into a dream. In the dream I was meditating in my bed and I was paralyzed. It felt like something was trying to overshadow me, so I tried to break free. When I did eventually get free I woke up and my wife said are you OK. I had woken her up as I had been kicking in the bed and my head was moving left and right on the pillow. But the kicker is that my voice sounded much deeper and she said it did not sound like me. Apparently I was saying something in my sleep. This all happened within 10 minutes of my meditation.

(note to self: remember to shutdown when finished working with the group)

Peace
    Rob

Rob Guest
    Any chance we can make this a sticky?

Peace
    Rob

atomheart Guest
    although i was not included in the whole msn thing *cough*
    I did meditate on our group focus last night and particularly on dsmoke, star, and the astral dynamics forums as a whole.. I gave everybody my love and heart. I distinctly met 5 people in the course of this meditation, now I am not completely clear, but there was one tall guy kind of blondish and cute maybe in his late twenties.. another guy a bit tall and bit chunky wearing a shirt.. and a short woman with straight brown hair, I'm pretty certain she had a dark colour like a hispanic.. the rest I am not sure but there was another woman and another guy... my memory download is a bit sketchy.. but yea everybody accepted my love and wishes and each took turns to hug each other before i departed into deep space...

Rob Guest
    Greetings
    If you are part of the focus group and use MSN, please don’t hesitate to add me.

Peace
    Rob

atomheart Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    At one stage I became aware of about 5 or 6 really shining beings of light, they were basically just watching out of interest and seemed supportive of what we're doing. This is all very interesting and working as a group is a very new experience for me, its amazing the amount of energy we had bouncing around.
    Interesting we both saw 5 people.. I just assumed they were people from the forum they looked pretty human to me.. I wonder who they were?

Pilar Guest
    Atomheart--You likely did see members of the group, but who knows how accurate it is as we all look different in the astral, and as you said, it wasn't entirely clear. Besides, we are all keeping our true identities cloaked in mystery and intrigue

Working on the write-up...will post something as soon as I have it together. Nice to hear you all share about your experiences. The group energy bounce definitely sounds like something I'd like to try.

love, chi, light
    Pilar

Pilar Guest
    Okay, folks, here's a first draft...

------------------------

Introduction Page

“Personally I like to think the group's ultimate focus is to do good deeds spiritually, wherever and whenever we can...we can all come together to create something larger and more powerful than our individual selves.

Take care of the self first, because we need a strong foundation of well-balanced people. Take care of each other, to help strengthen that foundation. And on that foundation we can build a pyramid of positive action.”

--Alex, founding member

Welcome to the meditation room for Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics Web Forum. This has been established as a safe and quiet space where members can gather in meditation with a focused intent. Our goal is to create a strong, interconnected, foundational community of experienced meditators to support and uplift the healing nature of the Astral Dynamics Forums. Our founding members are comprised of individuals with an established personal meditation practice, with varying levels of astral projection experience. Recognizing that we increase our strength through group sharing of positive energy, we seek to extend ourselves from an internal place of harmony and balance outward, for the benefit of our community of spiritual seekers.

You are welcome to spend some time here on your own, choosing a focus from our list, or joining in with us during scheduled group meditation sessions. Invited members may also submit a request for healing, or propose an energy-raising exercise as part of a group session. If you like, you may make a donation. Funds raised on the site will be used to support community members in crisis.

Thank you for visiting the meditation room. Please be respectful of all members and remain mindful of our group intention here: Peace, healing, awakening, support, love.

“[We’re] creating a group thought form.”
    --Rob, founding member

[image of a lotus blossom]

Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone far beyond.

Secondary Pages

Founding Members

The meditation room was founded by Astral Dynamics Forum members Alex, Atomheart, CFTraveler, Dsmoke, Pilar, Rob, Sash, Star, and Tom.

[Note: I listed everyone who has posted in this forum. Anyone who does not wish to be named here or anyone new who arrives that does, can be deleted/added. The names can be linked to the individual blogs of those members who would like to post a regular thread sharing their experiences on the site. I’ve underlined individuals who seemed interested in doing that.]

Meditative Focuses for the Week/Month of xxx

Request for healing support from Dsmoke, etc.

Scheduled Group Meditation Sessions

Schedule for next msn meeting posted at least a day in advance here

Personal Meditation Techniques

Alex:

“I find a quiet space within myself and begin to feel the unique energy that binds this community together. I think the first thing as a group is to align us all together, so when we focus we have to first form a circle of sorts and get our energy buzzing together, then focus on our goal. Just go within yourself, free your mind, and focus on our intent here and you will soon see or feel the energy of the community, and basically do whatever it is you personally do to send energy...”

Rob:

“Regarding shielding, I think we should all know how to do this. When we start to work with this group we will become like a beacon in the astral. I personally wrap myself in white light and ask my guides to protect me and to only let through spirit that is on the same or higher level of vibration as me.”

Member Blogs

[Also links from ‘Founding Members’]

Rob:
    “So we all quietened our minds and reached out. Eventually I perceived two people in my room, I can’t seem to see, more feel their energies…”

Alex:
    “At one stage I became aware of about 5 or 6 really shining beings of light, they were basically just watching out of interest…”

Atomheart:
    “I distinctly met 5 people in the course of this meditation, now I am not completely clear…”

Articles

[It would be nice to have mini-essays by members here]

Links

[Here for links to other web articles/sites/forums etc]

Inspired Art Gallery

[I love this idea, Rob. Art submitted by members. I personally will submit some poetry in this area, and some photos of trash-art sculpture I was last working on. Can’t wait to see what others will put in this gallery. Let’s keep it positive/uplifting, related to social action and our overall goal on this site so it inspires and uplifts others!]

Announcements

Admin and General

Forum

For everyone.

Submissions

Requests for healing, group exercise suggestions here.

------------------

Okay, that's what I came up with!
    Web designers: your turn!
    Pilar

atomheart Guest
    i love it Pilar keep up the good work!

i'm free this week so i'm going to start making graphics for the site..i'm feeling inspired and hopefully we can get a temp forum up and running soon, so we don't have to crowd the astral dynamics forums anymore with the workings of our site..

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast