Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Global consciousness project

Dsmoke Guest
    Hey, for some reason I wasn't getting email notifications about this topic. So you guys did some healing for me? Really? Thank you so much!

I am feeling somewhat better. I would like to tentatively rejoin the group, depending on my continued health. So I have star on my MSN - PM me if you would like me to add you.

Pilar Guest
    atomheart, I will refrain from sending images as I think your low-bandwidth idea is a good one. I would like to use this as my avatar: keeping with your mandala theme, it is a mandala to cleanse the aura. Seems appropriate!

enoch Guest
    It's a very exciting project, there is lots to learn from that site. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go here...it's exciting to see you guys doing ya stuff, mon.

Atomheart - I got your pm...I'd be delighted...I'm considering launching a psilocybe site for the UK - do you have any good liberty cap mandalas?

atomheart Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Atomheart, those pics look awesome and I like the way you organised the menu buttons. Those symbols were a great idea! Do you think we could animate them or have highlighted versions of the pic for rollover effects??
    thanks everyone for ur comments, just to note that these are the first studies for the site just to give the general atmosphere I'm going for.. I'm going to start working on layouts and details (yes we'll have rollovers) and maybe add some sprinkles of colour here and there..

Pilar: email me the pics in any case the more visual inspiration I can draw from the better! love ur avatar..

sash Guest
    http://www.astralfocus.org/

There is nothing there obviously, but it is now on the server. I've just sent Alex the details for it now so the db or portal should be possible to set up soon.

enoch Guest
    Alex..I was talking about launching a website detailing psilocybin..what's illegal about that?

Rob Guest
    Hi folks, when I click on: http://www.astralfocus.org/
    I get a page that comes up with Joomla???

Can anyone please explain what is going on?

[edit] just noticed that my post count is the ying & yang

Peace
    Rob

Jaco Guest
    Are you still looking for people?
    I think I want to be a part of this.

Rob Guest
    The more the merrier I say.

Peace
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Could we organize another group meditation session? Welcome, Jaco!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast