Thread: Problems with Sub-Navel Storage Centre

Silvortex Guest

Problems with Sub-Navel Storage Centre

Hi
    I'm new to this stuff and I've been working through Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. When I started with the full body circuit and the sub-navel centre it seemed to work fine, no obviously wrong feelings. However, perhaps just by coincidence, after I started stimulating primary centres/chakras, I found that when I tried to put energy into my sub-navel centre that I would activate my navel centre to some degree. Later I started feeling tingling, ulsing sensations on points on my sides about where your ribs start curling up. If I continued with the full body circuit this feeling also started about 12 cm / 5 inches up from there, roughly in line with my sternum. I also found it much more difficult to focus my awareness on my sub navel storage centre, but this might be because of the distracting senesations, which tend to be stronger than the normal fluttering. Sometime I feel the sensation move from my sub-navel centre up one of my sides. After 2 or 3 weeks, the feeling in my navel centre stopped starting when I did the full body circuit but the sensations on my sides remain. Can any one shed any light on what these feelings are - am I stimulating my navel centre in some strange way, and if I am stimulationg my navel centre, should / how can I avoid this?

This next bit is probably not related, but I'll mention it in case it is. For the past 2 week or so I have found that minor chakras in my hands and feet have had far more tingling / stinging sensation, which I assume are because of damage, v. fast growth or energy depletion. They are often strong, and the stronger ones ar often almost painful. As well as my hands and feet I sometimes get these feelings in my arms and legs, and once on my chin and on the back of my head. These sensations are affected little by the etheric wrap that Robert Bruce recommends for blocked, depleted or damaged energy sensations, so these sensations may be something else, or much stronger than normal. I have not been using the full body storage circuit in the past 2 weeks and have instead spent an hour a day using the etheric wrap because I find these sensation to difficult to work with and I feel that I should at least try with the etheric wrap, though it does little to help. Even if this is unrelated to the above question, does any one have any advice for this problem?

Many thanks for your time

PS More than once I have felt the pressure around my head in line with my brow centre that Robert Bruce described. Might be linked with the above.

Blog Entries

Re: Problems with Sub-Navel Storage Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Silvortex
    Hi
    I'm new to this stuff and I've been working through Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. When I started with the full body circuit and the sub-navel centre it seemed to work fine, no obviously wrong feelings. However, perhaps just by coincidence, after I started stimulating primary centres/chakras, I found that when I tried to put energy into my sub-navel centre that I would activate my navel centre to some degree. Later I started feeling tingling, ulsing sensations on points on my sides about where your ribs start curling up. If I continued with the full body circuit this feeling also started about 12 cm / 5 inches up from there, roughly in line with my sternum. I also found it much more difficult to focus my awareness on my sub navel storage centre, but this might be because of the distracting senesations, which tend to be stronger than the normal fluttering. Sometime I feel the sensation move from my sub-navel centre up one of my sides. After 2 or 3 weeks, the feeling in my navel centre stopped starting when I did the full body circuit but the sensations on my sides remain. Can any one shed any light on what these feelings are - am I stimulating my navel centre in some strange way, and if I am stimulationg my navel centre, should / how can I avoid this?
    Hi, Silvortex. Well, I'm not sure if this is a satisfactory enough answer, but: The sub-navel center is for energy storage, so it's ok for you to feel reflex sensations on the navel or sides. The idea behind stimulating this center is to store energy for projections. The body has interactive centers (chackras) and two storage centers (tan tiens), the subnavel center being the first one that should be 'filled'. Once it's 'filled' it will go up to where it's needed- so it seems to me that maybe your other areas of feeling are either using this energy or needing it. The thing is, this is probably nothing to worry about- you can't 'overfill' the center. Once you move to stimulating the other centers the sensations will 'spread out' more evenly, unless you need more work on a specific area.

This next bit is probably not related, but I'll mention it in case it is. For the past 2 week or so I have found that minor chakras in my hands and feet have had far more tingling / stinging sensation, which I assume are because of damage, v. fast growth or energy depletion.
    Actually, this is perfectly normal and it happens to everyone. The hands are powerful 'senders' of energy (ask anyone who likes to play with psi) and also are more sensitive to energy, so you should feel more strong energy sensations. Also, healers use their hands to send energy because of this characteristic. As for your feet, they are secondary grounding centers, and as such are also very sensitive. So if you feel you may be blocked, stimulate them more, and take advantage of the strong sensations to move it up through your body. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you.

They are often strong, and the stronger ones ar often almost painful. As well as my hands and feet I sometimes get these feelings in my arms and legs, and once on my chin and on the back of my head.
    I get the 'back of my head feeling' but pleasant, not painful. I have used them in the past for energy manipulation. But there was never pain.
    These sensations are affected little by the etheric wrap that Robert Bruce recommends for blocked, depleted or damaged energy sensations, so these sensations may be something else, or much stronger than normal. I have not been using the full body storage circuit in the past 2 weeks and have instead spent an hour a day using the etheric wrap because I find these sensation to difficult to work with and I feel that I should at least try with the etheric wrap, though it does little to help. Even if this is unrelated to the above question, does any one have any advice for this problem?

Many thanks for your time
    My advice is continue using the full-body circuit, or any type of energy work that spreads out the sensations, for reasons of balance that I'll explain below.

PS More than once I have felt the pressure around my head in line with my brow centre that Robert Bruce described. Might be linked with the above.
    If this is so, then you must do more grounding exercises- i.e. stimulating the base chakra and the feet, to balance out the third-eye chakra, which can become overstimulated. However, if you're not having headaches or disturbing visual phenomena, I wouldn't worry about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Silvortex Guest
    Thanks for your advice - I'll try what you suggested