Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are my lucid dreams different from yours?

Silentrage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Warning that without practice, invoking the watcher can interrupt or stop a lucid dream or an OBE (annoying but generally not harmful). Invoking the watcher when awake is safe.
    Invoking the watcher as you put is what I believe to be part of the reason for my failed exit attempts while trying AP. I am slowly gaining control over it. This should act as sort of a cross-training for LD.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentrage
    Warning that without practice, invoking the watcher can interrupt or stop a lucid dream or an OBE (annoying but generally not harmful). Invoking the watcher when awake is safe.
    Invoking the watcher as you put is what I believe to be part of the reason for my failed exit attempts while trying AP. I am slowly gaining control over it. This should act as sort of a cross-training for LD.
    It would be much easier and less disruptive to invoke the watcher AFTER exit (unless you need to view the exit of course).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Silentrage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentrage
    It would be much easier and less disruptive to invoke the watcher AFTER exit (unless you need to view the exit of course).
    Heh, invoking it before/during was not something I was shooting for. It was done instinctively and a bit out of my control. I practiced some more last night and I was able to keep my focus tied to the 1st person view moreso this time.