Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weird Sticky Note of Death

enoch Guest
    however it orginated, it's still a curious little note because you wrote it whilst unconscious. I'd keep it safe somewhere - one day it might reveal itself...or should I say...your unconscious may reveal its meaning to you. I'd love to have something like that in my possession.

Lunais Guest
    I will keep that in mind. -frames sticky note and hangs it on the wall above his bed-

Dsmoke Guest
    I've had experiences like this, where I woke up to find a note typed on my computer that I don't recall writing, or a short, incoherent write-up of a dream i don't recall having.

The best I can say is to meditate on that phrase before you go to bed - do it for several nights and you might get back into the dream and remember.

"Don't ever say no, promise?" "No, sweets"

To me it sounds like two things talking. One saying to not ever say no and the other saying "No", but calling the former the nickname "sweets".

The real meaning, of course, is inside you somewhere. All we can do is offer a best guess.

Gilo Guest
    Dont know much about your normal handwriting but it does look like you were half asleep when it was written.

The first sentence looks like its a reminder to yourself, as if there is something you need to say yes too, but are rejecting.
    May have no relevance but what about the night before was you doing anything out of the ordinary which may be playing on your mind before you had the dream?