Thread: OBE without transition from body

OBE without transition from body

Hi there
    I joined the forum to ask a question about what Im experiencing. I feel like Im having an OOBE without actually going through the ritual of leaving, I'll explain. Ive been reading Monroe books, and William Buhlman plus listening to the first three Gateway Modules, but I also bought a lucid dreaming while awake mp3 from Monroe and have had great success with it to the point I no longer need it, I can ascend the stairs and meet my guide. I know her name, she appeared as a witch at first as a joke about a past life where I was executed for being a 'witch'. She showed me around a room to begin with to practice floating and moving through walls, we use a watch on my wrist in OBE to transition and it also contains a numerological message each time it changes, and it changes with complete relevance to the lessons Ive learnt that day. I have had an energy healing where I held a light energy source and let it descend into me even though I felt uneasy about it; and it turned out it was to remove an attachment inside me. She has taken me through several tunnels, past lives and I was taken to the religious realm to let go of my fear of not believing in the church incase I was wrong. So my experiences feel like Im conscious, lucid and physical and not at all like a dream, but Im not consciously leaving my body. I have however started to wake up in the early morning in the vibratory state with a loud sound in my head. My guides have told me they are working on my energy to be able to experience leaving my body...so what is it that Im experiencing?
    Thanks for reading.
    Ms Peace

Blog Entries

Re: OBE without transition from body

You might be interested in Bruce Moen's books. He started out with learning at the Monroe Institute and he describes himself as doing "phasing" from waking consciousness. Monroe described his own technique also as "phasing" and they might or might not be the same. Moen is an excellent author and his books are definitely worth a read - and maybe you find yourself relating to them with your own experiences.
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    You might be interested in Bruce Moen's books. He started out with learning at the Monroe Institute and he describes himself as doing "phasing" from waking consciousness. Monroe described his own technique also as "phasing" and they might or might not be the same. Moen is an excellent author and his books are definitely worth a read - and maybe you find yourself relating to them with your own experiences.

Thanks for the reply Korpo. I will look into Moen's books. Tom Campbell talks a bit about it but he holds his cards close and doesnt reveal too much because he believes we should all find our own way. Im afraid I might have set myself up with too much ritual involving other peoples methods rather than just let it unfold naturally. What Im experiencing is definately not the dream state; I've had claircogniscence for about a decade and that has really expanded now I know the right questions to ask. What an exciting time to be alive again. Thanks again. Mel

What ritual or signposts are you referring to for a typical OBE? The 'phasing' concept or technique certainly shows that e.g. you do not need vibrations to project. What normally happens though (mine and others experience) that we go through a dark phase even if for a very short blip moment, I assume it is The Void, but that can also happen without vibrations or other typical induction signs.

I once had an astral projection lesson with one of my guides who showed me that I need not wait for the vibrations to happen before I can 'get up' into the astral because I was lying still and wasting all the time. She was laughing while she showed me this and grabbed my wrists and helped me up. That was cool.

I called it the 'cut-that-crap'-lesson back then.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Hi Sinera
    By ritual i mean the use of binaural beats, trying to be 'mind awake body asleep' and waiting for the vibrations and sounds. So far my best experiences have been during the day with body relaxation techniques and using an awake lucid dream mp3 that I stop before it calls me back. Ive been able to at times maintain the state once I turn the sounds off. I actually thought the vibrations of the Monroe Gateway series were too slow to begin with; does that mean anything?
    I know what you mean by the dark phase, often when I go through a tunnel its initially dark or misty when I arrive. I put it down to not being able to maintain focus; so its good that you've said that's normal. Great to hear Im not the only one in lessons. I guess that's how it starts. Are you past the lessons now? What came after that for you?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Peace View Post
    Are you past the lessons now? What came after that for you?
    Thanks for your reply. Mel
    When I am out I hardly meet guides except last time I did a retrieval althought it was not my guide but the retriever who cared for the stuck souls, so I helped him by helping them.

I am for years now on a more or less dry spell. My 'wild days' with learning to project and lessons with guides were from 2009- about 2014 or so. It went downhill, sometimes I am able to resume it but physical life takes its toll and sometimes you just go to sleep and don't do anything at night (I can only project at night by wake-back-to-bed methods, anything else does not work for me).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Thats one of my goals to do retrievals.
    I might try the waking early method although Im a terrible sleeper. I didnt realise it could just stop, Tom Campbell the physicist who was involved in the scientific study of OOBE's with Monroe in the early days now cautions on having too many conditions associated with learning how to go OOB. He suggests learning to meditate at all times of the day, in public, in bright light etc. This is so you can achieve the right state easier and quicker. He says he can do it while walking and talking to a friend. Wow.
    I hope they come back for you, the world needs you.