Thread: Strange dreams

Akashic_Librarian Guest

Strange dreams

I have been having strange dreams lately. These often include a different world that appears to be in the future of some civillisation. and in an old star system because the sun is big and orange. Like a Red Giant. I have a dream I had a while ago but it does not contain this strange world. I don't think. i just mentioned that as a point of interest.

In France. Originally just me and my mum there. We are climbing a mountain path, it is snowing. I start talking to her about the other holiday we had skiing in France. She says she can't remember [Point of interest; Memories are recallable but not fully within dreams] We arrive at our hotel and the pool is dirty. Richard is there now and he looks down and goes, “Flower Power” my mom understands but I don't. He climbs into the dirty pool and looks down and remarks how clearly he can see “it” now. Something white at the bottom of the pool ??

In Marhaba palace, but western themed. I am dreaming within the dream about a boy and girl who help me get into an lift. Then I am looking at these two kids. They are younger than me but they have an air of importance about them. They are probably twins, they both have brown hair, the boys is shorter, the girls is long and crimped. We go towards the lift behind us but there is a man who is dressed like a porter but all in navy blue. The lift has a star on it. And I see some steps. “Oh, this is where the Stars come up onto the stage like this,” I gave a demonstration. The Porter nodded. Then a lizard flew out of nowhere and crawled onto the wall behind the bar.

I am in grandma pats house, lots of people are there, Grandma is acting strange, wobbling all over the place, doing strange things. I wonder if she is going to die in the dream.

enoch Guest
    i had a dream in which the moon fell from the sky. Everyone was watching, crying or going delirious. It was really apocalyptic. As the moon fell everyone began to feel dizzy; you know that room-spinning feeling you can get sometimes. It was only after this event that people began to realise what mattered in life. All buildings began to crumble, all money was sucked into a powerful vortex, and people were laughing, dancing and there was a great awakening. I realised, close to the end of the dream, that the awakening didn't take place on earth. Everyone had been wiped out (physically) by the moon's disappearance but were now existing on another level.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Thats amazing

Raven Guest
    I aslo have dreamt several times about some amazing, strange cities unlikely to our modern cities. Maybe these are scrapes of reminiscences from the past lifes? Who knows where we came from? I for one, cannot adjust myself to this world, although I've travelled a bit I haven't found a place compatibile with me.