Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electric devices breaking

filipcza Guest
    Tom, Thanks for that huge post!

But can somebody clarify for me what is the "Egyptian posture"?

-Pete

yetzirah Guest

about the egyptian posture

Its basically sitting straight in a standard chair--- Make sure your head is slightly inclined, back straight, hands on knees-- might want a pillow to ease the back a little--- It's a standard western egyptian magick posture since the gods of egypt are portrayed in many instances in this position. Hope this helps, take care-- I have the book the above is drawn from--

Jason

filipcza Guest
    Ok, hands on knees..are the palms down?

-Pete

I usually go with palms up, but sometimes have the palms down when I want to let energy circulate back into my legs.

When I was learning reiki I was told that it is actually good for computers, cars, and other things which run on electricity. I suggested to a friend that since he worked in a job where he repaired computers that he might try using reiki on them both to help them work better and to get a sense of what is wrong with them. He tried it briefly and found it to be effective, but did not continue to do it. It wasn't that it didn't work so much as that neither of us is as good about remembering to use it as we should be.

filipcza Guest
    Yes, i'm reiki-practitioner too and i've heard that reiki can fix things.

So it could be that the usual chi-energy is coarser than reiki and it can break things, whereas reiki is more high in vibration and has some kind of "consciousness" so it won't do any harm, even to electric devices

-Pete

MK1127 Guest
    I have had issues interfering with electronic devices for years. It has been much better since I began practicing martial arts and energy work, both of which have led to greater emotional control. Currently the only time I really notice it happening is when I am exhausted, reeling, fighting for a grip on reality. I usually feel quite devoid of emotion when I am in one of these states, but notice a decreased level of control over my personal energy system. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

chakra74 Guest
    For me, it's been batteries. I tend to drain the batteries in my cell phone quickly. I've also experienced the shocks. When I'm practicing energy work more often, the static shocks start to increase in proportion to the amount of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The reason why electrical appliances are grounded is so that they are less likely to shock the people who are using them. If you also focus on grounding yourself for a time, your excess energy which has not been fully integrated into your system will be less likely to zap the machines.
    True enough. I would have no problem managing the total energy, -IF- I noticed the 'excess' before the untimely death of something. The trouble is being aware enough while simultaneously being very emotional.
    The whole point is that you should do something in advance so you can avoid the problem, rather than trying to get it under control when you are in the middle of frying things.