Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Electric devices breaking

filipcza Guest

Electric devices breaking

Hello there,

my brother has been practicing NEW for some time and it seems that now he breaks electric devices simply by touching them. He has very strong energy field which I can feel from distance.

I've heard this kind of thing happening to some people and I would like to know is there anything that can be done about it...it's getting expensive.

-Pete

yetzirah Guest

some suggestions

It sounds like your brother would benefit by learning to use shields that contain the energy output he has. Also, does he exersize at all? Exersize seems to tame the energy while engaged. He may have enough energy to start utilizing towards the various abilities, so perhaps you should convince him to start focusing more on specific meditation, concentration exersizes so that he can direct his energies to a purpose rather than just building them to a fever pitch. I've noticed very strong energy sensations lately and the ability to transfer to people, but my next major step is developing the abilities associated with the energy body. Take care, hope that helps a bit...

Like with electrical appliances, grounding is important when raising energy. It sounds like the energy has been raised successfully and yet it is not fully under control at this time. It is more like the free floating static electricity you get when you rub your shoes on the carpet. Grounding does not get rid of your energy and it does not shut down your perceptions, but it enhances your energy by helping you to integrate it more fully.

Using shields for protection is a good idea, too. You can ask for help protecting yourself. It won't just help to keep your energy in, but it will help keep the people around you from dragging you down.

filipcza Guest
    No he doesn't exercise. And I doubt he will start just because of this.

So is it because he builds up energy and then it discharges when he touches electric device(because of their ground connection?) So it's basically same as with static electricity?

Can you give me more info on those shields..how to do them correctly?

-Pete

I have trouble with energy and breaking things, especially electrical/electronic stuff. No watch has worked more than a few weeks. Also I had to give up on answering machines (now have voice mail service).

I noticed for me its more of a problem when I am highly emotional. Once I melted the electrical main to a house (was on the other side of the wall that I was sitting near).

Energy shields just add more energy and make the problem worse. I am quite skilled at shielding but have had little luck containing energy caused breakage. Mostly I just avoid touching sensitive stuff when emotionally charged.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

filipcza Guest
    Ok, that's interesting..

Can you clarify what kind of emotions break things, anger? Or can love do it too?

I'm thinking about chakras here..anger is in the solar plexus, but higher emotions are not. So could it be that soler plexus chakra energy is what breaks things.

-Pete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    I have trouble with energy and breaking things, especially electrical/electronic stuff. No watch has worked more than a few weeks. Also I had to give up on answering machines (now have voice mail service).

I noticed for me its more of a problem when I am highly emotional. Once I melted the electrical main to a house (was on the other side of the wall that I was sitting near).

Energy shields just add more energy and make the problem worse. I am quite skilled at shielding but have had little luck containing energy caused breakage. Mostly I just avoid touching sensitive stuff when emotionally charged.
    I had a problem like this when I was about 12, and it lasted for about a year, and it went away by itself. I never knew what caused it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The reason why electrical appliances are grounded is so that they are less likely to shock the people who are using them. If you also focus on grounding yourself for a time, your excess energy which has not been fully integrated into your system will be less likely to zap the machines. The book on astral projection by Denninng & Phillips calls it astral bleeding and the main exercise (they call it formula 1) is intended to fix the problem. For a while I was going through a phase where every time I touched metal objects I would get a shock. It happened at times even when the air was really humid and no one else was getting shocks. People would stare at me when they would hear it. At first, I liked it a little because it seemed to be a sign that my energy stuff was working better than ever, but I decided to make it stop and I did.

(The text is from the book, as close to the original text as I could keep it)

Denning & Phillips. The Llewellyn Practical Guide to Astral Projection The Out-of-Body Experience. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewellyn Publications, 1997.

PRACTICE RHYTHMIC BREATHING UNTIL IT BECOMES A HABIT AND MAKE IT AN ALLY FOR LIFE.

The way to do it: First put any noisy timepieces right out of your hearing. Then take up the Egyptian posture. (For your first-time-ever experience of rhythmic breathing, it is advisable to be strict about this. Apart from other reasons, it feels so good that you’ll want to try to get as nearly as possible into that ideal posture whenever you practice rhythmic breathing in a sitting position, whether at your office desk or reading the morning paper, or anywhere else. And that’s good for you.)

Next, identify and give attention to your heartbeat. This can be surprisingly elusive – you have probably been deliberately ignoring it for a number of years – so if you have difficulty with it, find a pulse in your throat, temples, or wrist. As soon as you can keep track of the rhythm, begin counting beats. Now you can experiment, to find your own Rhythmic Breath.

What you are aiming to establish, is a pattern of breathing in which you can comfortably hold your lungs full of air for a certain number of heartbeats, then breathe out during twice that number of heartbeats so that your lungs are as empty as you can comfortably make them, keep your lungs as empty as you can comfortably make them, keep your lungs empty for the original number of beats, then breathe in during the count of the double number, your lungs being well expanded at the end. And so on. To make this clear, here are three examples, one of which is almost certain to be yours:

Hold lungs Breathe out Hold lungs Breathe in
    full during during empty during during
    2 beats 4 beats 2 beats 4 beats
    3 beats 6 beats 3 beats 6 beats
    4 beats 8 beats 4 beats 8 beats

In connection with astral projection, it makes no difference whatever which of these breathing patterns you make your own. Don’t strain after the higher figures! At the same time, it is true that with practice you may find that the pattern just naturally changes; for instance you may begin with a 2-4-2 and find after a while that your breathing capacity has increased so that now you are more comfortable with 3-6-3. That is fine, but for practice purposes you must keep the rhythm of the breath: until you can comfortably hold your breath both “in” and “out” for three heartbeats, you should NOT extend your inhaling or exhaling time over six heartbeats. Wait for another week, and most probably you will find that you can do the 3-6-3 rhythm correctly and comfortably.

The reason for this care is that this good and safe breathing rhythm that you are learning is not the only breathing rhythm that has significance. To upset the rhythm is like tapping at random on a Morse key: your signal might mean anything! So keep your experiments within the range of the rhythm given. But if your natural breathing capacity gives you a pattern of 1-2-1 or 5-10-5, you’re unusual but O.K.

Now we can begin putting these various practices and techniques together.

In a scientific work of any kind – in chemistry, in physics or mathematics – when a number of substances, or ideas, or processes are put into the correct sequence to produce a particular result, the statement (in words or symbols) which shows that sequence is called a Formula. What you are about to read now is a Formula. It is very simple compared with the formulae given for the same purpose in other books, but there is a good reason for this. This book is PRACTICAL, and the only thought-material in it is as much as you need to conduct YOUR PRACTICAL ADVENTURE IN ASTRAL PROJECTION successfully.

This formula therefore has been stripped of everything which served to label it as belonging to this or that School of Thought, AND RETAINS ONLY ITS GREAT POWER.

Formula One

To energize the six Centres of Activity.

(To be performed in your chosen Projection Area.)

Stand upright in the Wand Posture, establish the Rhythmic Breath. (Stand there, just doing rhythmic breathing until you feel quite settled into it.)

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Crown Centre as a sphere of intense whiteness. (Don’t rush this; if at first the presence of the sphere of light above your head is not “real” and shining to you, go on as if intensifying its brightness with several further breaths. And so with the other Centres when we come to them. Be aware of them as clearly as you can: they are sure to become brighter and more clearly defined with future occasions.)

On an “in” breath, draw down a shaft of white light from the Crown Centre to the middle of the forehead.

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Brow Centre. (Formulae it as clearly as you can – placed just as described on page 67 – and also continue to be aware of the Crown Centre and the connecting shaft of light! Again – and so with all the Centres – give this formulation TIME.)

On an “in” breath, draw down a shaft of white light from the Brow Centre to the middle of the throat.

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Throat Centre. (Take especial note of page 67 for the placing of this Centre; and again keep a consciousness of the Crown Centre, the Brow Centre and the connecting shaft of light.)

On an “in” breath, draw down a shaft of white light from the Throat Centre to the middle of the chest.

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Heart Centre. (Keeping consciousness now of the Crown Centre, the Brow Centre, the Throat Centre, and the connecting shaft of light.)

On an “in” breath, draw a shaft of white light down from the Heart Centre to the region of the genitals.

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Sex Centre. (Keeping consciousness also of the Crown Centre, the Brow Centre, the Throat Centre, the Heart Centre, and the connecting shaft of light.)

On an “in” breath, draw down a shaft of white light from the Sex Centre to the ground between the insteps.

On an “out” breath, become aware of the Earth Centre. (You should now be aware of all six Centres, all spheres of white light positioned as described on page 67, and connected by a shaft of brilliance. Draw three or four rhythmic breaths as you contemplate these Centres, part of your inner being, brought into greater awareness and radiance by the light you have brought down from the Crown Centre, which in itself is a symbol and manifestation of your Higher Self…

… then let that image fade as you turn your consciousness to a new visualization. From the Earth Centre bring upwards again a jet of white light which ascends to just above your head, divides, and descends just outside your arms. Passing beneath your feet, the two columns join, to ascend again as before. There is a continuous fountain of dividing, reuniting, and circulating light. Maintain this last image only for a few complete rhythmic breaths, then let it slowly fade. After five rhythmic breaths, all images should be gone.)

You should practice this formula daily for two weeks at least, exactly as given above; and for a longer time if that is needed for the action to run smoothly without reference to the text, and for the Centres to be visualized as bright and well-defined. The final “Circulation of Light” is an essential part of the Formula is performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The reason why electrical appliances are grounded is so that they are less likely to shock the people who are using them. If you also focus on grounding yourself for a time, your excess energy which has not been fully integrated into your system will be less likely to zap the machines.
    True enough. I would have no problem managing the total energy, -IF- I noticed the 'excess' before the untimely death of something. The trouble is being aware enough while simultaneously being very emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by filipcza
    Ok, that's interesting..

Can you clarify what kind of emotions break things, anger? Or can love do it too?

I'm thinking about chakras here..anger is in the solar plexus, but higher emotions are not. So could it be that soler plexus chakra energy is what breaks things.

-Pete
    Generally, being upset causes the most damage; also anger and longing do it. I'm not sure about love. Best I can tell its the intensity of the emotion that leads to the broken stuff.

Its not a case of run-away energy work as it does not happen when I am doing energy stuff, even powerful group work.

As far as chakras goes, I don't know. If I was present and aware enough to tell that, I would also prevent the energy spike (thus avoid damaging equipment).