View Poll Results: What do you think of this book?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 38.89%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Not very good

1 5.56%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Never read it

10 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book: Qauntum-Touch -The power to heal

Quantitativefool Guest
    Hey,

I'm glad you liked the book and are going through the workshops. There is one around where I live sometime soon. So I'm hoping that will go well. Feel free to post any experiences you have had with Quantum-Touch as well as any questions anyone might be able to answer.

Good luck!
    -Stu

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Would someone be so kind to give a small sneek preview on the methods used, that I can actualy test, in order to make the descision whetter I'll invest in yet another system that promises a lot?

From the review's and preview on amazon, and the quantumtouch site, I can't make up my mind. I know it's relatively cheap (the book), but I can't affort to miss the money over something that doesnt deliver what it promises.

I heard a few good reviews in a few other topics, and it was even reccomended to me, but I just need to make sure before I invest in something else.

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

Quantitativefool Guest
    Well, here is it, the basics in a nutshell.

First, you run energy through your body (much like new) and then use a breathing patterns, for practice use a 2-4 or 4-4 breath. At this point you try to move the energy into your hands. That is the first part, generally you get a tingling sensation as well as a very 'electric' feeling.

Secondly, you place your hands on or near the afflicted area and run the energy through your hands and into the patient (maybe yourself) do this with steady breathing over time and you will feel the vibrations slow or stop when you have inserted enough energy.

Finally, a few other tidbits, you don't need your hands on or near the afflicted area of the patient (or even on the patient at all). Secondly, you will learn a potential reason for the 'vibrations/tingling' and why it matters. Entrainment and suhc. as well as a bunch of cool tricks you can do to objects (change waters taste, kill acoustic guitars, just a bunch of fun stuff) So I hope that gets you to try to book, it truely is a good one.

Best wishes,
    -Stu

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    That sounds like what I instinctively do when I hurt myself... off to amazon.com

Thanks for the quick reply!

Jeroen

Quantitativefool Guest
    No problem, hope you enjoy the book!

-Stu

kjpou1 Guest
    Hey Stu

Nope no questions, as it follows NEW so well, it is quite easy. I have already been through the videos and after explaining to my wife what it all is she want to go through them as well.

That sounds like what I instinctively do when I hurt myself...
    Jeroen that is exactly what I thought as well. There are so many modalities out there it is hard to decide. I always knew there was something like this but never found it.

As for experiences I did a form of QT on my wife's broken ankle about 4 years ago and she has had no problems since. She had broken her ankle quite a fews years earlier while falling down some stairs. That really topped off her day because she was trying to prevent some guy from stealing her car which she didn't . Her ankle had clicked when she walked ever since and sometimes after a long while walking you could actually hear it click louder and louder. Well finally she fell again as it gave out on her and it swole up and by night she could not walk on it at all.

To make a long story short I ran energy into it, well the best way I knew how at the time anyway. That lasted maybe an hour and within 2 hours she could put weight on it. By the morning she was walking again . To this day there is no click and no pain anymore. I was drained for two days and felt really low afterwards. So like you said Jeroen it is instictive and since NEW and the breathing I no longer get drained when I do things like this.

It was just cool to find something that feels so natural.

As for the book it is really good but until I saw the video workshop was actually doing some of the different breathing exercises wrong. So they were actually worth the cost for me. Doing the fire breath correctly really does give that extra boost.

Regards

Kenneth