Hey Stu

Nope no questions, as it follows NEW so well, it is quite easy. I have already been through the videos and after explaining to my wife what it all is she want to go through them as well.

That sounds like what I instinctively do when I hurt myself...
Jeroen that is exactly what I thought as well. There are so many modalities out there it is hard to decide. I always knew there was something like this but never found it.

As for experiences I did a form of QT on my wife's broken ankle about 4 years ago and she has had no problems since. She had broken her ankle quite a fews years earlier while falling down some stairs. That really topped off her day because she was trying to prevent some guy from stealing her car which she didn't . Her ankle had clicked when she walked ever since and sometimes after a long while walking you could actually hear it click louder and louder. Well finally she fell again as it gave out on her and it swole up and by night she could not walk on it at all.

To make a long story short I ran energy into it, well the best way I knew how at the time anyway. That lasted maybe an hour and within 2 hours she could put weight on it. By the morning she was walking again . To this day there is no click and no pain anymore. I was drained for two days and felt really low afterwards. So like you said Jeroen it is instictive and since NEW and the breathing I no longer get drained when I do things like this.

It was just cool to find something that feels so natural.

As for the book it is really good but until I saw the video workshop was actually doing some of the different breathing exercises wrong. So they were actually worth the cost for me. Doing the fire breath correctly really does give that extra boost.

Regards

Kenneth