View Poll Results: What do you think of this book?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 38.89%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Not very good

1 5.56%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Never read it

10 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Book: Qauntum-Touch -The power to heal

Quantitativefool Guest

Book: Qauntum-Touch -The power to heal

I found this book to be absolutely wonderful. I am a Reiki healer myself and I foudn that the techniques given in this approach to healing work incredibly well with about any type of healing. I would recommend this book to anyone who is serious about becoming a healer and practicing, it has wonderful and simple methods and also alot of unique ideas of other things to do.

Information:
    Title:Quantum-Touch The power to heal
    Author: Richard Gordon

You can probabaly find this book in Borders or Barnes and Noble as well as on the site I gave you.

Please post your comments, ideas, and experiments that may have come from this book.

-Stu

laiana Guest
    Hey Stu,

I'm interested in this - have you only read the book (and not done any of the courses) and noticed results that way?

Quantitativefool Guest
    Yeah, I've only read the book and not taken courses, Though I think I might try to sometime. And yes, I have noticed phenomenal results from the book, primarily I think it's the breathing patterns they bring up in the book really are a big part of the success. Tell me if you get it!

laiana Guest
    I've just placed my order

I have been practicing Reiki for a little while now, I've left it alone for the past few months due to being busy with other things but am starting to get back into it.

My main aim is that when I return home in a couple of months I use it on my mother. She has arthritis and has had numerous back fusions, knee operations and replacements, hip replacements, ankle operations, and now I think her shoulder is starting to play up.

I'm not expecting wildly fantastic results, but I was hoping that Reiki might ease the pain a little for her, since its never ending. Reading about that book has got me a little excited, not for dramatic results, but for the hope that perhaps Reiki & QT combined could help curb some future problems...

Will let you know thoughts/results as I read the book and try out the techniques, and thank's for posting this!

Quantitativefool Guest
    Just as a question have you had any attunements? If not I would suggest them. They seemed to help me substantially

Best wishes,
    -Stu

laiana Guest
    Reiki attunements? Yes I have had them.

Quantitativefool Guest
    Okay I was just checking because I have met a few people who used reiki for healing but had never been attuned. Tell me what you think of the book!

-Stu

laiana Guest
    So I've got the book and am now reading it. Its a great read and I can't wait to put what I am learning about into practice. I see that it possibly ties in quite well with RB's NEW energy work techniques, yes?

I would love to hear more about your experiences with using the techniques provided in the book....

Quantitativefool Guest
    Yeah, the techniques work very well with NEW. What I found to be most helpful was the breathing patterns, they also act as a great guide to clear your mind. I'm glad you're enjoy the book as well!.

Best wishes,
    -Stu

kjpou1 Guest
    -Stu / QF

Based on your post here I bought the book and then the basic workshop.

Really great and like you said fits in really well with NEW. Am having my wife go through the Workshop with me now.

Wish I could get a live workshop around where I live as I would really like to go to one. Closest one is the U.K. but they are not there very often and the next is sometime in 2006.

Thanks for the topic post on this.

Regards

Kenneth