Thread: Invisible

MK1127 Guest

Invisible

I seem to have a knack for being overlooked, unseen, or otherwise passing unnoticed, even at times where it would seem that I should stick out. I will constantly hear people saying "Oh! I didn't see you standing there!" when right next to them, wearing bright clothing, and in broad daylight. I have felt almost like a ghost at times. It seems as though I am operating on a different frequency.

Just a spark for conversation, but does this inspire any thoughts, ideas, or explanations?

There's a kind of pseudo-shielding where you make your energy transparent. Its not that you are not there, it just that most people look right through you and don't notice. Its not usually noticeable because its invisible from the inside too. Against personal attacks, its a much more effective and uses less energy than traditional energy shielding. It even works against non-energy using people who are sending you 'negativity'. Of course, like any shielding effect, its a problem if you can't turn it off when desired. As an analogy, you only see a pane of glass when its dirty or when you walk into it.

I would ask if you had need to be invisible as a child (for protection).

I have often seen this 'invisibility' in people who are naturally shy.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Krystal Guest
    There's a great (little) book that shares this technique that you seem to do naturally. The book is called "Secrets of Shamanism" by Stevens. This is just one of numerous techniques that you can read about in this book. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Shamanism ... F8&s=books

Hey - you can buy a used copy on that site for us $0.68 US!

Krystal Guest
    I forgot to mention that I try to use that technique when I want to avoid someone in particular or just in general.

Blog Entries

Re: Invisible

Quote Originally Posted by MK1127
    I seem to have a knack for being overlooked, unseen, or otherwise passing unnoticed, even at times where it would seem that I should stick out. I will constantly hear people saying "Oh! I didn't see you standing there!" when right next to them, wearing bright clothing, and in broad daylight. I have felt almost like a ghost at times. It seems as though I am operating on a different frequency.

Just a spark for conversation, but does this inspire any thoughts, ideas, or explanations?
    I used to be that way, because as a young child, I wanted to be invisible, and learned to try to 'blend in', since I was so different and was picked on for many reasons. Then as an older teenager, I found myself in the same predicament as you- I was ignored and overlooked, often not deliberately- I had learned to put the 'invisible' vibe out and not learned to turn it off. Later on I did learn to 'turn it off', but to this day I go from extreme to extreme- from standing out like a sore thumb to being invisible. I still haven't learned to be 'somewhere in the middle.' But then it may not be my nature.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sythix Guest
    Shroud yourself with enough positive energy and you give off a delightful aura that people can feel when you step in the room.

The reverse of energy building creates invisibility. You blank your mind and drain your energy into the ground to make yourself invisible. You can walk into a room and no one would really notice. That's because your chi signature would have faded away and folks can't get a handle on you.

But do the opposite. Absorb energy in great quantities thorugh pranayama or radionics till the point you hyperventilate. Then walk into a club. You'll notice an instantaneous reaction.

Sweetie Guest
    Interesting thread. I know exactly what u mean by this 'invisibility'. I believe this is my own doing too, since as a child I hated to draw attention to myself, wouldn't ask questions in school, wouldnt like to join in with the other kids (preferring to sit and watch).

I've had ppl I know walk right by me twice, then only notice me on the third time saying 'oh, I didn't see you there!'

I'm not so bad now, but still not much of a 'mixer' and definately naturally shy. It takes a lot for me to overcome my shyness (unless u give me a few beers)