Thread: How is it walking in public having raised Kundalini?

Arrow How is it walking in public having raised Kundalini?

When you are out at the store or a mall, do people sense something different about you?

Re: How is it walking in public having raised Kundalini?

Yes, integrity is real... not "real," REAL.

You could sortof say that the will is manifesting at the rate the shopping takes place. Oo'er.

Re: How is it walking in public having raised Kundalini?

I'm not using the same terms as most people, in this case the "kundalini" term, but I can say that energy work and psychic work, I would say, changes of course your energy, vibration, aura, and so on. This means changes in how people interact or react - typically unconsciously - to you. When your vibration increases (which typically takes a place when working with energy), you realize you have a greater impact on people than before, even just by thinking of them. Also, your thoughts have a greater power and impact on the environment - in both negative and positive sense (and alike effect).

After realizing that, at some point you learn that there's an extra, totally new level to reality you didn't realize of, and you need to learn how to deal with it. You learn also that without being responsible, you're like a child in a jungle: effects of your deeds - conscious or not - strike you with the increased power... for your good, or the opposite. It's like driving a car with the increased speed: a moment of lack of attention may cost you A LOT.

I'm talking about it from my own experience. Your thoughts quickly change your aura, ethereal part, and physical body (!). I understood after experiencing negative effects of such increased vibration why masters of all times insisted on preparation, which at first seems often like an unncessesary talk.

So, the requirement is to be aware of your mind and learning to control yourself, paricularly having stable, considerably calm emotions. And to be constantly aware of your mental state, as your thought and judgements... won't go out without a response.

Yet, most people are not aware of the energy, and you can easily "hide" it and decrease the impact, as too much attention may become a burden.