Thread: Sleep stage apps for tracking cycle of sleep

Sleep stage apps for tracking cycle of sleep

Been asking around for some ideas on apps that help identify sleep stage. I have found some for Iphone, but they are rather basic. Curious if i can really get a better sense of when my REM cycle is taking place.
    Thanks!

Re: Sleep stage apps for tracking cycle of sleep

have you tried manually? I tried a technique I learned from Clare johnsons book and she says to set an alarm 5hrs after you go to sleep... which then wakeup , 10-20 mins of being up ...then that final rem cycle sleep you should enter... which kind of gives a window of time to lucid dream.

Blog Entries

I want this too, I tried downloading some but they aren't very good the free ones at least. Seems the only alternative is a smartwatch or fitbit. Some of the apps can tell when you wake up in the night, record when you snooze or any other bumps in the night that wake you up

I was super paranoid years ago thought aliens were abducting me, ghosts in the house, etc. I set my webcam up to record, found an app that only recorded whenever there was sound or movement in the room. You could set the program up however you liked but it never recorded anything particularly interesting which was both a relief and disappointment. Alternatively, this program could also be used in some nefarious ways like recording lets say some umm errr extra-curricular activities when the other is completely unaware. Not that I got lucky, or would even do this (who me? of course not) just sayin'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eonnn View Post
    I want this too, I tried downloading some but they aren't very good the free ones at least. Seems the only alternative is a smartwatch or fitbit. Some of the apps can tell when you wake up in the night, record when you snooze or any other bumps in the night that wake you up

I was super paranoid years ago thought aliens were abducting me, ghosts in the house, etc. I set my webcam up to record, found an app that only recorded whenever there was sound or movement in the room. You could set the program up however you liked but it never recorded anything particularly interesting which was both a relief and disappointment. Alternatively, this program could also be used in some nefarious ways like recording lets say some umm errr extra-curricular activities when the other is completely unaware. Not that I got lucky, or would even do this (who me? of course not) just sayin'
    lol
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.