Thread: Ankle ball chakras

xxhealinghandxx Guest

Ankle ball chakras

I was just wondering if anyone with any N.E.W experience could help me with this problem.

While doing N.E.W I find that I come up to my minor ankle ball chakra (I'll call it) and it says on the tutorial to make a stirring action, but if I'm looking at my right minor ankle ball sideways, then that stirring would be clockwise - and if that is the case than standing up or lying down it would be rolling away from me (the stirring action). Now on the left minor ankle ball chakra, if I look at that sidways then it would have to spin clockwise looking at that but in the process would be turning away from me, (I'm guessing that the principle of chakras spinning clockwise to perform correctly applies here? Maybe not?) which would be opposite of my right minor ankle ball chakra. So am I doing that right? Spinning awareness in the direction away from me on the right and towards me on the left?

Hope you could understand that I'll be waiting on your feedback.

Rayson Guest
    In the case of NEW, [mostly] stimulation is stimulation. While there are times in energy work where directions are key (like with microcosmic work), with NEW, I've always found that it's pretty flexible, and you can stimulate the areas and chakras by moving awareness in whatever ways are easy or helpful to you. One way may be easier for you, and so spinning it that way is prudent versus stirring what may feel like "against the tide".