Thread: Unable to access Raising Kundalini program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unable to access Raising Kundalini program

I just purchased the Raising Kundalini program but I am unable to access the program. At the site: www.astraldynamics.com I created an account and logged in but there was nothing in there, there is nothing showing in my order history, even thought I received an email saying click on the link to access the program. That takes me to the same page and I am not even able to log out. When I click on my icon with my user name logged in, nothing happens. It doesn't let me log out or anything, no matter how many times I refresh the page or close out the program and go back in. Please advise.

2. Re: Unable to access Raising Kundalini program

Having the same issue, unfortunately.

Re: Unable to access Raising Kundalini program

Hi Torsionsfrei,

Click the "Help" menu link which is to the left of the login menu link on the AstralDynamics.com website. This will allow you to raise a ZenDesk help request. Someone will then sort your problem.

I have had to do this also in the past. The issue will be sorted, but you might have to wait a day or two, depending on where you are in the world (timezone).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Jexx

If anyone is having difficulties accessing their programs on AstralDynamics.com please contact the help desk and they'll fix the problem quickly.

This 'critical error' issue is compex. This is the main reason why we have been creating a new website and forum, which should go live in a few weeks time.

If you'd like to see the test site and forum, go to www.astraldynamics.org You will need to register there. When we put the test site live, we'll delete the content there and import the contents and users from this forum. The forum will be offline for a day or two while we do this.

peace, robert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    If anyone is having difficulties accessing their programs on AstralDynamics.com please contact the help desk and they'll fix the problem quickly.

This 'critical error' issue is compex. This is the main reason why we have been creating a new website and forum, which should go live in a few weeks time.

If you'd like to see the test site and forum, go to www.astraldynamics.org You will need to register there. When we put the test site live, we'll delete the content there and import the contents and users from this forum. The forum will be offline for a day or two while we do this.

peace, robert
    Hi Robert,

i have just taken a look at the new website you gave the link to .... WOW !!! .... stunning, love the new images / pictures...sooo Awesome !

I haven't registered yet over there, so have not tried out or explored the new forum yet

A huge Thanks
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Thanks!

And we have a lot more coming....

robert

7. Re: Unable to access Raising Kundalini program

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Thanks!

And we have a lot more coming....

robert
    So,I have the same issue now.I cant access your programs I bought years ago.Also I cant find the Evolution ebook I just bought.The whole thing doesnt seems working at all.I sent requests to the Help Desk-no answer.Its kind of frustrating and I dont know who to ask for help?