Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Request for any help...

Krystal Guest
    thanks for checking up on me. Pretty much the same...

I still have the daily symptoms - I actually have a mild limp now, I believe the nerve damage is spreading.

I see my neurologist again in a few weeks. My insurance company is being difficult about letting me get an MRI on my spine. And the chiropractor will not touch me until he can look at this MRI on my spine.

But overall, every day I have to assess how I feel. Too much stress can increase my symptoms at times. And I have a stressful job - it's a high paying job and I can't just quit, we need the income and quitting won't stop my symptoms....

I was pretty depressed last night (I'm not depressed today, it's amazing that I'm not depressed all the time). I was all worried that this nerve damage will just keep spreading, that the doctors won't be able to stop it and that I don't have long to live (if nerve damage spreads to the organs, it can shut them down, which can be fatal). And I was thinking about the fact that I just celebrated my 3 yo wedding anniversary and my 2 yo son's birthday.

I really wish I knew who I could contact that could tell me what I need to do to turn this around. What can I do energetically to stop this and reverse it?!? I'm at a loss...

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    thanks for checking up on me. Pretty much the same...

I still have the daily symptoms - I actually have a mild limp now, I believe the nerve damage is spreading.

I see my neurologist again in a few weeks. My insurance company is being difficult about letting me get an MRI on my spine. And the chiropractor will not touch me until he can look at this MRI on my spine.

But overall, every day I have to assess how I feel. Too much stress can increase my symptoms at times. And I have a stressful job - it's a high paying job and I can't just quit, we need the income and quitting won't stop my symptoms....

I was pretty depressed last night (I'm not depressed today, it's amazing that I'm not depressed all the time). I was all worried that this nerve damage will just keep spreading, that the doctors won't be able to stop it and that I don't have long to live (if nerve damage spreads to the organs, it can shut them down, which can be fatal). And I was thinking about the fact that I just celebrated my 3 yo wedding anniversary and my 2 yo son's birthday.

I really wish I knew who I could contact that could tell me what I need to do to turn this around. What can I do energetically to stop this and reverse it?!? I'm at a loss...
    Well, I don't claim to be a healer. But I do feel for you. I know the feeling of numbness, myself.

Many doctors would have you believe that nerve damage is irreversible. But that is not true.

Take time to smell the flowers. Life is beautiful. Smile at people. Certainly you can smile at your husband and son. Well, smile at a stranger. Even better yet, smile at your boss.

Krystal, have you been doing NEW? Robert had serious back injuries for years and believes he would be in a wheelchair if it wasn't for all the energy work he's done on himself. I would recommend spending an hour a day raising energy using NEW, placing your hands over the most damaged nerve area and "pushing" the energy into there. I use it on my feet, where I have a lot of nerve damage. I went off the prescription that reduced the pain for two weeks because I didn't have time to pick it up. I was amazed that the pain has disappeared.

Krystal Guest
    Hi - update for all.

I had a session yesterday with a psychic healer and she helped to put me back together. I was in an automobile accident right before all this started (no damage to our car, I had whiplash that quickly went away). And I was being overwhelmed by stress.

My body took advantage of the automobile accident to put alot of my vertebrate out of alignment to cut off blood and nerve flow. She performed long-distance chiropractic adjustments on me. it REALLY worked - I'm sore just as I've been in the past after seeing a chiropractor.

My symptoms are 95% gone!!! And I'm loading up in Vitamin B to lower my stress levels.

She is an angel! She really helped me.

I feel GREAT!

Yay!! That is good to hear. Distance Chiropractics?? Wow!

Krystal Guest
    Yea, she calls is "Directional Non-Force Muscle-Skeletal Balancing" but basically she adjusted me like a chiropractor from over 1,000 miles away!

I felt instant relief and today I'm sore just as I would be in the past from seeing a chiropractor - exactly in the places she told me that she was working on me!

Very cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    Yea, she calls is "Directional Non-Force Muscle-Skeletal Balancing" but basically she adjusted me like a chiropractor from over 1,000 miles away!

I felt instant relief and today I'm sore just as I would be in the past from seeing a chiropractor - exactly in the places she told me that she was working on me!

Very cool stuff!
    That's just amazing. Sooooo glad you're feeling better!

Krystal Guest
    Me too!!! Even though I'm not completely over my cold and I'm sore, I feel better than I have in MONTHS!

Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    Yay!! That is good to hear. Distance Chiropractics?? Wow!
    I heard of some chiropractor who might lose his license because he started doing distant healings. So I guess legally defined chiropractics and distant healing don't necessarily mix very well.

Krystal Guest
    I know it depends on the area that you live in, in the USA, in some States, you have to hold some kind of religious office or you can be arrested for healing someone (person to person, or long distance). But an easy way around that is that free website that offers to make you a religous title.

Oh that website slipped my mind... but you just register there and then you can show this to anyone to not be arrested because then you're performing a religious service.