Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request for any help...

Krystal Guest

Request for any help...

Hi - I've been having strange health issues for the last 2 months. Numbness and tingling across my whole body. They detected nerve damage in my legs last week. This is depressing because I am only 33 yo and I was very active before this started. They're doing more tests to determine what the cause is.

Any energy or advice anyone would like to send me would be greatly appreciated - any energy work (manipulating my energy) - please contact me first.

Thanks,
    Krystal

Demek Guest
    hey, i had injured my disc (L5/S1 sector) and it caused swelling inside my spine that irritated my nerve to the point of agony, numbness and tingling at first
    as far as i can tell u NEED to make magnetic resonance of ur spine for the full info, i had been misdiagnosed for 3 months >< and took inapropriate therapy, it happened in january and i still wait for proper therapy (took laser, magnetic field, and 2 kinds of electro therapy that partially worked, but mostly on negative entities in my body, it messed them up wonderfully, exercises damaged me but i dont know ur case)

also been very active, actually i suspect the injury occured during kung fu training, it turned out i had several problems with that sector already

as far as energy healing i can only advise caution since u dont know the source of the energy and it may lead to possesion issues, regardless if human or entity is conducting it, catholic religion prayers i can account for
    as very rewarding
    peace

Krystal Guest
    my doctor is working with the insurance company to get an MRI on my spine. My insurance co refused it at first because I had not done physical therapy before the request - as per their guidelines.

I know I have a moderate curve to my spine so I am very careful with my workouts. But actually I'd stopped working out for a month before I started showing any symptoms and I had not experienced any type of injury when my symptoms started.

Thanks for the advice but my Higher Self will only let positive, healing energy in for my benefit and that's why I asked for people to contact me before they attempt to do any time of energy work that invovles energy manipulation. I have a very strange 'energy setup' and if someone attempts to change my setup to what they consider 'normal as other people's setup' it could be disasterous for me. By contacting me first we can determine if their work is appropriate and positive for me.

Thanks,
    Krystal

You might want to look into Quantum Touch. The reason why I started to learn it was because it seems to be very good at allowing the body to change the alighment of the bones by relaxing the muscles connected to them. It is an energy based system.

Also, there is frequently energy being shared during the day in the chat room at http://www.onenessforall.com/ which they call the meditation room. You have to register with the site to get into the meditation room, but I think that is just to avoid duplicating screen names and so they can provide personal message options like at places like this. I like the energy a lot over there and have been suggesting it a lot recently.

Krystal Guest
    Thanks Tom!

I'll relook at Quantum Touch and visit that chat room. I could use an energy boost.

Krystal Guest
    Tom,

I visited the chat room - absolutely blissful! I thank you with all my heart.

Krystal

Demek Guest
    well, my higher self seem to be dead in such case :/
    peculiar energy setup => ur achieving a project ?

i paid for my MRI due to large ques in public health service, i do not regret that decision, the difference in time was 3 months

Re: Request for any help...

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    Hi - I've been having strange health issues for the last 2 months. Numbness and tingling across my whole body. They detected nerve damage in my legs last week. This is depressing because I am only 33 yo and I was very active before this started. They're doing more tests to determine what the cause is.

Any energy or advice anyone would like to send me would be greatly appreciated - any energy work (manipulating my energy) - please contact me first.

Thanks,
    Krystal
    I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia…

Demek Guest
    Sophroniscus
    thank u, God through her eased my pain considerably
    i start to hope for miracle

Dsmoke Guest
    A friend of mine had similar issues and was diagnosed with West Nile Virus - something to keep in mind if more obvious causes aren't uncovered.

I will send a little healing energy your way!