Thread: Energy body feels different lately

Riverz End Guest

Energy body feels different lately

Lately, I've been feeling energy in a different way. It's hard to describe but it feels more defined. You know how the Alex Gray paintings have all the pathways all over the body, well it feels kind of like that, It also feels more open and easier to move around the body. When I meditate, I quickly get a sensation of activity in the crown and heart chakras without directly stimliating them. I don't feel light headed or ungrounded, but I seem to "drop" really quickly. I've been doing NEW for a couple of months now and it's been going pretty well.

Is this normal energy body development?

Rayson Guest
    Baring in mind that "normal" and "typical" are two different things, I would say that this is indeed normal. I'm not an expert, but it sounds like spiritual and energy body growth taking place. It also all sounds of a positive nature, so I have no fears about the changes taking place. So I'd say- all is good, keep up the work because it's paying off! (-:

Rayson

Riverz End Guest
    Thanks!

Yeah, it doesn't feel negative at all. It's just unexpected as I hadn't read anything that prepared me for it. I've read that the energy feeling would decrease. But this energy coming down from the crown and just the overall feel of everything has really taken me by surprise. It's cool and exciting though.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverz End
    Thanks!

Yeah, it doesn't feel negative at all. It's just unexpected as I hadn't read anything that prepared me for it. I've read that the energy feeling would decrease. But this energy coming down from the crown and just the overall feel of everything has really taken me by surprise. It's cool and exciting though.
    That sounds like my own past experiences in relation to crown activity. I also was having other things like knowing when someone was thinking of me or when and/or who was going to call on the telephone, keep up the good work, and tell us how it goes, I wasnt able to continute on that path unfortunately, but am reworking my way back up.

p.s. do you find it fairly easy to send powerful waves of energy up through certain areas like the spine?

Riverz End Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    p.s. do you find it fairly easy to send powerful waves of energy up through certain areas like the spine?
    It is eaiser now than it was before, but I don't know if I would call it powerful. Since starting NEW I've been sleeping much less (6hr max) and I have started seeing aura's. I've also been losing weight but that is mostly due to the change in diet I'm sure. It seems eaiser to raise energy during a full moon, for me at least.