Thread: That tickles!

oath Guest

That tickles!

Ok, now whenever I do energy movement towards certain areas like close to underarms it tickles me so badly that I have to brush it with physical hands, and most of the time IM not even trying to concentrate on those areas and just happens because of movements from other areas like hands or forearms. Does anyone know a way to conquer this? should I just keep tickling myself till im "tickled out" lol?

Jaco Guest
    Train your will you must, master of your body you should be, young padawan.

Dsmoke Guest
    LOL, this has happened to me a lot. It goes away. I think it's because you have opened up new energy pathways, and it feels funny at first. Some of my friends who have shaved their heads say that their scalp feels sensitive and ticklish at first because it's not used to being out in the open like that. I imagine that new energy pathways are the same.

Of course, that is just my theory.

It has made me laugh out loud and squirm around, trying to get it to stop. It is more pleasant than the burning sensations that sometimes happen with blocked chakras!

Sweetie Guest
    I still sometimes giggle whilst 'stirring' energy in the soles of my feet, especially just under the toes!
    It freaked me out at first, now I think it's sorta cute.... bit distracting tho!!