Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back and front of chakras?

xxhealinghandxx Guest
    alright, thanks Rayson that post really cleared it up

Imho the chakras are spheroid and the blossoming effect is a vision at least when I see them in readings they appear spheroid to me . There are 3 main storage centres called stones or alternatively dantiens or tan tiens . On the base human these are earth around red and orange chakras , sun around yellow and green and moon around blue and indigo . In time a green one develops called the heavens . Then stones will build up on the back of the spine ; rose , amber , aqua and purple .
    There is more here ; http://moodle.astral-wiki.com/
    and here on energy centres ; http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 346.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

xxhealinghandxx Guest
    You do alot of stuff Aunt Clair, I think you should have a wiki .

I have never heard of dantiens or tan tiens being called stones, so I will read these.

Rayson Guest
    I believe that their term in alchemic systems, right? I'm still learning too... so much out there! (-:

Yes , in Alchemy and Hermetic Magick , these energy storage centres are called Stones . If we relate the Asian to the European understanding ,applying the apt description Robert Bruce wrote in MAP, it is like this ;

Stone Gender, Hermetic Element, Kanda~Form of Energy in that Tan Tien
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moon Female ,Water, Crown of Goddess ~Shen Intuition Psychic Energies
    Sun ....................Male ,Fire ,Main Pump ~Chi life Force Energy
    Earth ...........Male, Earth ,Throne of God ~Ching Sexual Creative Energies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chi is aka as psi , ki etcetera . It is the vital essence energy that develops the human energy body.

These 3 primary storage centres exist on each human being at birth
    the Moon is around the head chakras . The Sun is around the chest chakras . The Earth is around the pelvic chakras .

Robert Bruce wrote about the emergence of 4 vortices of energy beneath the red chakra in a new chakra . I see this as a rose to pink colour on all human beings now .

Also on humans born after 1980 , I have seen a 4th stone which is green .
    This can be developed by all humans though .

Once the 4th stone is activated , it causes the stones adjacent to it to light up more .And the energy begins to flow from one to another like the spinal chakral column ,from the top to the bottom and vice versa . This flow eventaully causes pressure and the body opens up in a new way .

The stones will develop a kanda at the rear of each of them which allows energy to move from the front stones thru the chakras to the back to open a rear column of stones . So from 1 column of stones comes 2 . And from 2 columns of stones comes 4 .

It takes a relatively long time to develop the second column of stones but when it is manfested then 2 more columns manifest quickly .

I feel confident that "chakras " sensed on the sides of the body are these emergent stones .

Currently , there are 4 columns of spiraling energy centres around my peers and strangers I have seen in readings too .

http://ca.msnusers.com/AlchemicalFlame/ ... hotoID=463

The energy body exists in a tree of life above the floor and in a shadow tree behind it . Below this, there is a hanged man image . It stands feet to feet on the mirror that is the floor or ground . So that we have in effect 4 Trees of Life . This makes 16 stones above the mirror on the floor and 16 more below it . These are going to double soon but I am not level with how this will occur . I just see the visions of it.

violetsky Guest

Re: Back and front of chakras?

Dear Nick,

I had the opposite phenomena feeling the front chakras more than the back ones. I also had a lower back pain which thankfully has healed. Since this time I have learned from healers that my lower back pain was partly due to less energy flow up my back. As I worked with Robert I discovered two severe blockages around my kidney area that were preventing flow up my back. After these broke up (as they broke up it felt like tiny pebbles that water was trying to flow through in a trickling effect till all the tiny pebbles finally got washed away with the increased energy flow) I started feeling and becoming aware of the chakras on my backside all the way up my spine.

I do not know if my situation can be related to yours but you may wish to do brushing exercises up your front side especially in the abdomenal area and see you sense any blockages there?

Best Wishes to you,
    violetsky

What do blockages feel like?

Nick---- Guest
    violetsky,
    thanks, I havent started any primary center stimulation so I dont know if these are blockages but Ill keep your advice in mind when I do.

As you pass energy thru the body , it should flow freely and cleanly . If there is pressure , pain or the flow becomes sluggish or if it stops at an area then a blockage may be the cause .

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    As you pass energy thru the body , it should flow freely and cleanly . If there is pressure , pain or the flow becomes sluggish or if it stops at an area then a blockage may be the cause .
    Thank you Aunt Clair.

I can do the tactile awareness pretty good through the limbs. There are a few areas where I don't sense the awareness as clear. I guess that means to practice and focus on those areas until I do feel it as clearly.

When I was doing this on my legs a few months back, I think I really was moving energy, as they became very hot and almost kind of sore the next day, especially my feet. A couple weeks later they felt on fire one night and felt like they projected, lol. Strange thing, to have part of your energy body break free and the rest stay in place, lol. If that's what happened.