Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bible ?

Freawaru Guest

Bible ?

Hi,

I have been getting into a discussion about the Bbile elsewhere and thus read parts that do remind me of Kundalini. For example the term "three and a half" does appear all too often in it - sleeping Kundalini is supposed to be coiled three and a half times.

Also, there are many "stones" appear and prophets fear nothing as much as "being stoned". Wonder if they knew their energy body was not yet develloped for the high level energy work the Lord required of them.

And then there are the "horns" - are they identical to Kundalini-spikes?

Does anyone know the energetical terminology used in the Bible?

In the Pista Sophia Christ refers directly to Mother Kundalini . The tri fold braid is the first three flames of the kundalini the main channels of ida pingala and sushumna . The golden bowl and the silver cord are also energy structures referred to in Ecclesiastes .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

xxhealinghandxx Guest
    Interesting.
    What is this Pista Sophia? I have never heard of it. And when I go in Answers.com they don't give me a definition.

Where in Ecclesiastes?

Blog Entries

If you will download this pdf document you may search within it for the term kundalini .
    http://www.gnosticweb.com/documents/EN_ ... veiled.pdf

Freawaru Guest
    Thank you, Aunt Clair

Do you, by chance, remember book and chapter ?

Freawaru Guest
    And what about the "horns". Could they be Kundalini spikes? The the "sounding of the horn" might be the "Aum" sound or something like it???

In that translation there are numerous references about Mother Kundalini . You can search on the pdf document internally to discover these . The sounding of the aumm is more aptly described as bees by Robert Bruce . The golden bowl is also called the Bees Chamber .

Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    And what about the "horns". Could they be Kundalini spikes? The the "sounding of the horn" might be the "Aum" sound or something like it???
    There are extensions of several minor kandas in the moon stone which form energy horns . These appear in a variety of manifestations . They appear like a goat which is intimidating and humbling as we begin to transmute the guardian demon within self . So the goat makes us think perhaps that we have a lot of work to go , that we are not as high as we might have thought . It is a emotional relief when the horns drop off and there are eyes around the head instead .

These centres are above the physical eyes on either side of the third eye in the brow centre as well as on top of the head in 4 round centres forming a square . On either side of the head above the ears there are another pair of centres . At last count there were 16 minor kandas in the golden bowl of the moon stone alone and one huge dinner plate size kanda called the female kanda or the Crown of the Goddess.

Imagine working on a path of light ,if you will ,and seeing yourself and your peers suddenly appearing clairvoyantly with curled goat horns in the front and a pair of more demonic looking horns in the rear . This is motivating to the alchemist who begins to work very hard in service , love and light to make a change .

Freawaru Guest
    Thank you Aunt Clair,

I fear I cannot go by clarivoyance so far - have to use a different way to understand this all.

The sounding of the aumm is more aptly described as bees
    Okay, but what referst to "sounding the horn" in the Bible?

1 Chronicles 15:28
    So all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the LORD with shouts, with the sounding of rams' horns and ♥♥♥♥♥ets, and of cymbals, and the playing of lyres and harps."
    Horns seem to play an important role in the Bible (some older translations even use the term unicorn ).

Exodus 19:13
    "He shall surely be stoned or shot with arrows; not a hand is to be laid on him. Whether man or animal, he shall not be permitted to live.' Only when the ram's horn sounds a long blast may they go up to the mountain."
    Exodus 27:2
    "Make a horn at each of the four corners, so that the horns and the altar are of one piece, and overlay the altar with bronze."
    Exodus 29:12
    "Take some of the bull's blood and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour out the rest of it at the base of the altar."
    Somehow it does sound like some energetic instructions to me. Is this correct?

There are extensions of several minor kandas in the moon stone which form energy horns ."
    If I understand it correctly the three major channels (Ida, Pingala, Sushumna) origin in the major kanda. What are secondary kandas and why and when do they appear. Are the "horns" new channels? What happens to the horns when they drop of - are they transmuted into the eyes? And what are the eyes for - I mean what do they see?

"These centres are above the physical eyes on either side of the third eye in the brow centre as well as on top of the head in 4 round centres forming a square . On either side of the head above the ears there are another pair of centres . "
    Does one get 360 degree vision by using them?

"Imagine working on a path of light ,if you will ,and seeing yourself and your peers suddenly appearing clairvoyantly with curled goat horns in the front and a pair of more demonic looking horns in the rear ."
    Ah, would LOVE to see that,

Are the "stones" in the Bible the same as the tan tiens? Do you think that "being stoned" could refer to an energy rising that is hindered and blocked by an not filled energy storage center (would at least explain why prophets were afraid to do the bidding of the Lord - they knew their spiritual body was not yet ready).

It is funny, for a long time I thought the Bible ridiculously silly and now I think it is ridiculously advanced. Sorry for my beginner's questions.

Blog Entries
    Aunt Claire,

This passage came to mind:
    Matthew 25:31-46 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)
    Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

The Sheep and the Goats

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
    34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast