Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got Any Monsters?

enoch Guest

Got Any Monsters?

The critter featured above appeared in a dream. He was snooping round my next door neighbour's back yard. I found the image on the web but it almost matches the dude's features to a tee.

I've always wanted to compile a pictorial/descriptive log of dream beings. Does anyone experience a re-occuring being in their dreams? Do you have a pic or a description?

If so, why don't you post here then we can build up a little log of characters?

AGH!

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    I have had recurring energy signitures on dream characters. I get this very dominant energy sig from a man that is usually there in some form or another.

Enoch - Have you ever seen Pink Floyd's The Wall? That looks like one of the creatures in the sequence "Goodbye Blue Sky", the animated portion.

Did you, did you see the frightened ones?
    Did you, did you hear the falling bombs?
    Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter,
    When the promise of a brave new world,
    Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?
    That part.

enoch Guest
    It could be. I woke up and thought "gas mask man." That's the only way I could describe him. So I typed it into google and when this image came up I was like AGH! It's him! lol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Scymi,

I knew it was familiar. Actually showed bits of "The Wall" to a senior class for a unit on the Institution and the Individual a few weeks ago. They got right into it.

There's a gollum-type creature that a few of us have seen that's been referenced in these forums before, Enoch.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I've seen a gollum type thing too with my regular eyes (it was right after a strange energy surge, made me able to see things for a short time) *shudders*. This thing was HUGE. I'm just a hair under 6' tall, so when I say big, I mean big, lol. It was very strange looking indeed. It looked to be wearing a flight jacket. It was standing in my hallway looking at me, I was in my bathroom at the time. Someone suggested I was seeing a thought form of a nasty entity.

Blog Entries
    The only recurring visitor, and I don't know if he qualifies, I get is an invisible man that shows up every once in a while. He has laid down beside me more than twice and carried me out the door the last time he visited me. I never see him, so I don't know what he looks like, but is very muscular.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Lion Guest
    Have you ever seen Pink Floyd's The Wall?
    BTW, there was an animated, thick, hollow, metal needle with a blue pistol grip. In one case, the same device is used to implant recent spychips on a voluntary basis.

ranlinra13 Guest

Any Monsters?

Well, I don't like to call of them monsters, but I do see a lot of different species in my dreams.....some masters, some teachers, some curious, some bad, few really really bad.

I wish that I could draw them out, and keep a catalog. My boyfriend is an artist but not good at drawing what I describe.

I see the Blue Ones. These are masters, and very good. They are blue, have leaf like heads with big round eyes and small nose/mouth. Their body attaches to the back of their head/leaf which reminds me of a flower attached to a stem. Their arms and legs are very thin and "float". I loved watching them move, and they told me that when they move they don't displace air. I found this even more interesting because every movement we make displaces air. They are good and do not interfere with our growth or experiences. Only when the other side has broken the "rules", or Universal laws, are they allowed to help, if I ask.

I've seen a type of Grey that I have not seen described and saw how they move people.

I've seen Mothmen, they are like a brotherhood of protection. I know there is a lot questioning their motives, but I truly feel that they are good - just sometimes warnings of bad things look bad, but they really help us.

I would love to try to pull a catelog of sorts of different species. Please continue to share.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    You know, I looked at that dude again because there was something nagging me about it and I just remembered: There is an old cartoon, either a Duck-Dodgers cartoon or a Marvin the Martian cartoon that featured an invasion of the earth by these moon-creatures and when you saw it it sounded like they were ♥♥♥♥♥ets. (Or was it Elmer Fudd?) It was stupid-funny but these critters looked like the picture. I wonder if Roger Waters saw the cartoon too?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast