Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magnetic apparel

MK1127 Guest

Magnetic apparel

I have seen varieties of magnetic bracelets, shoe insoles, etc. I have heard some people rave about their effectiveness, and others say that they noticed no difference. Has anyone expiremented with any of these? If so, what effect do they have on the human energy body?

Blog Entries
    I was experiencing something like 'astral abduction' (for more info see a long long time ago). Then I learned about countermeasures, (salt baths, energy work, etc.) then the abductions moved to the dream scenario (took me by surprise) then DK suggested using hematite (which has iron oxide, and has magnetic properties). So I put some in my socks at first, then I got some hematite toe rings to wear, and the attacks stopped cold. Go, hematite!

ps. I could still project but on my terms.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Zen Guest
    Interesting I work around alot of equipment that emits a magnetic field.I have always been concerned about the adverse effects this can cause.Would larger magnetic fields be better or just too much of a good thing

oath Guest
    I enjoy thinking about magnets and playing with them. Whats more I frequently have noticed myself sometimes carrying a magnetic charge, perhaps even so far as to electricity. For starters, every once in a while ill have a day where I am having much static electricity, which isnt so uncommon I think, but still fairly interesting. Secondly, the keys to open doors at my work are magnetic and have to be programmed one day as I was programming one, I got a thought in my head telling me that the key was discharged. I ignored it and a little while later the person was back telling me the keys werent working. Lastly, I seem to influence my radio a lot in my car, it doesnt have the best reception for the less well known station I enjoy listening to and sometimes It seems to be affected by me and come in bad reception, at which point I concentrate on the energies around and try to equalize them in a more hamonius and conductive sense. I dont know what affect this has or can have on the energy body though, but like I said, most of the time it seems more of an imbalance of some sort (which isnt to be considered bad necessarily) or an interaction/colliding of different energies.

Blog Entries
    Oath, I found some of what you've described on a kundalini site. Causing magnetic/electrical disturbance is supposed to be a sign of ungroundedness. I noted and remembered this aspect of the site because, in my teen years, my sister and brother were convinced I used to cause light bulbs to blow whenever I lost my temper.

I recently had a sequence that ran like this: I got overtired, struggled with dream recall, found that lightbulbs blew straight after I meditated and the car (which isn't even a year old) made a strange engine noise and chugged it at the exact moment I knew it was going to do that. It occurred to me that this pattern had occurred before. Now, what is that???

I find that wearing synthetics causes a lot of static electricity. I'm constantly zapping people.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen
    Interesting I work around alot of equipment that emits a magnetic field.I have always been concerned about the adverse effects this can cause.Would larger magnetic fields be better or just too much of a good thing
    If you work around emf, then chances are it's not good for you. What I was talking about are very low-powered hematite stones that have mineral iron in the mix. Strong emf fields are very harmful to anything that is growing (like the human body) and repairing itself. So the stronger the field (like from a running microwave oven or a high-voltage power line) the worse for your body. That doesn't mean that low powered emf field can't disrupt yours, but something low powered can affect astral entities without harming you.

***When I was speaking about a microwave oven, I wasn't talking about the microwave radiation generated to cook your food, I was talking about the emf field generated by the magnetron while the oven is on. That is why you should stay clear from a microwave oven when it's on.

oath Guest
    CF now you know how microwaves work, your getting too smart for me

Beekeeper, I do have kundalini awakened but havnt been able to do much with it due to other concerns negative in nature I didnt know magnetism was a side effect of it though. And whats undergroundedness?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    CF now you know how microwaves work, your getting too smart for me
    Ha ha I used to be one of those professional students. When in college I changed my major like three times. Finally the deans of the two major schools I was majoring in got together and made me pick one and graduate already. Then I fooled them by going to grad school, and then I went back and got an electronics degree. All my personalities were appeased for a while but I don't know for how much longer.

Blog Entries
    Oath, I am not a kundalini expert so what I tell you is just from my reading, okay. There are people on this forum who can answer your question a lot better than I can and I'm sure you know more about it than I do.

According to the few sites I've browsed, things can get pretty crazy when you have a kundalini awakening. Grounding practices are just a way to settle that down so you can function. You "earth" yourself so you can integrate the enhanced flow of energy. This apparently can be done with meditation that settles rather than increases energy, diet, exercise and alone time.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    This apparently can be done with meditation that settles rather than increases energy, diet, exercise and alone time.

That sounds about right, even since Ive had it ive been mostly withdrawn and dont care for talking to people most of the time. The noise drives me crazy. And the grounding makes a lotta sense too, I kinda figured it was normal but I do ground a lot, but only usually when I have to.

I guess Ill just have to wait for Robert's book to come out.