Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Blog Entries
    I've recently acquired a scar-looking mark on my stomach abouth 3 inches right of my belly
    Have it looked at by a dermatologist- I have a type of skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma) that look like scars in some forms. Most probably it's a keratosis, which are harmless but should be checked out anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

kiwibonga Guest
    Heart of Space, do you have any pictures? Sounds intriguing!

Di Amanga Guest
    Don't know if u think about signs like this, but I'm gonna post it here.

I have a friend who has some strange sight, if he concentrates on a specific body part he can see some signs there, or just something moving (I think he sees energy moving). Anyway, he hasn't thought that it's something unusually as he thought that it can be seen by everyone.

About a week ago, he and I were talking about something, and he said to me that he sees a triangle on my forehead. When I said to him that I can not see it, he was a little suprised. Anyway, he said that it's purple inside, and that there is some straight line from above my nose almost to the top of my forehead.

He and I have spent this last week in looking this, (he looked this) on me and others. He said that others have an white circle or an X on the forehead, and that I have this purple triangle. When I try to open my brow chakra more, he sees an star or somethimes 2 triangles like Davids star.

He can also see triangles on palms of the hands and on other places.

Wonder what is this he sees, is this a chakra he sees, can he see energy?

skydust Guest
    i have the orions belt constellation on my back made up of moles. i had one more there but it dissapeared sometime during my early teens and left a white dot. strange indeed. the belt is made up of three moles and goes in a diagonal line across my back something like /.

almightyzentaco Guest
    I have large fiery wings that burst forth from my back in a display of awe inspiring splendor.

Just below that I have birthmarks that correlate into a perfect copy of the Tree of Life and the corresponding sephira.

The unprenouncable name of god is also etched permently in my forehead via a nasty rash I got one year at church camp.

Does that count?

crappysurfer2 Guest
    i have a large V on my forehead, and i will say it does strange things at times, i also have a faded purplish mark on my left temple that i havent felt do much for me
    i also appear to have a faded X on my right wrist

tchai Guest
    On both palms, in the same place (the bottom center) I have the ancient rune dagaz. They are clear and pronounced symbols, as deep as my life lines. But I am certain I've always had them. When I was three or four my grandpa showed me a copy machine and let me copy my palms. My grandparents later framed my brothers and mine, the symbols were there then, obvious as ever.
    Both my palms are tremendously lined, and even then they were heavily. But the symbol deepens beyond the rest. I have no idea their meaning, if they possess one. I have always wondered at them. They are like complete interruptions...the lines that create them.

Re: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

I have wierd dots in a circle formation on my right wrist turn up quite frequently and have for many years after a while it dissapears???

Blog Entries

Re: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Quote Originally Posted by desmaw
    I have wierd dots in a circle formation on my right wrist turn up quite frequently and have for many years after a while it dissapears???
    Do they itch?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

10. Re: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

I have a scar on my forehead that is in the shape of a question mark. Looking at the scar it looks like any scar, but when you look in the mirror is a perfect question mark even with the little dot that is under the question mark. Right smack dab where my 3rd eye is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast