Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Re: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

I have many moles and freckles about and i noticed that there is a distinct triangle shape formed from tiny but dark moles on my wrist and on my upper left shoulder. So out of curiousity i looked for more and was shocked. . i have over 20 triangles all over and they are perfect triangles. Spaced out and in random spots. My arms, wrists, 2 on my one knee and one on each leg well above the knee,3 on my neck 2 under my right eye, upper back has many that connect and torso also two that look like they are almost right on top of each other, maybe a cm off right ontop of my heart .. Going from the size of a dime to the size of a folded napkin (one on my neck and 2 on upper back ). I decided to trace them and was without words. My whole body was covered perfect triangles with orange marker. I thought it was cool until my boyfriend came home and looked like a ghost when he saw all of them. He said he has never seen anything like that and we began research. Now here i am a day later asking is anyone knows if this is normal or what it may be? Ive seen many articles with one triangle but not this many.
    Last edited by 781593; 8th January 2016 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries

Wow, old thread! Fun.

I can't think of any marks. I mean, I'm utterly covered with scars of all shapes and descriptions, from injuries to surgeries. Most of my scars are from things I can't even remember any more. It's kind of like the outside reflects the inside, since I have so very many emotional/mental scars. Hmm. I never really thought about it until just now. I'll have to meditate on this concept and see what, if anything, unfolds.

I do have a lot of freckles on certain parts of my body (arms and shoulders, mostly, but some on my face), but that's just my very pale complexion.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I had a zit in college right where my third eye was that was very deep under the skin. A doctor popped it with a needle, but it never completely drained and it kind of "hardened". Twenty years later to this day I still have a promenent bump there. I always wondered if it helps or hinders my 3rd eye awareness
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Blog Entries

Pretty sure it does neither, since 'third eye activity' is a function of the combination of your chakra system and your eyes, including the pineal gland and the hipothalamus.
    But believing it causes problems will.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3