Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do energy blocks feel like?

Louise43 Guest

What do energy blocks feel like?

Hi all,

I am pretty new here and also new to energy work but I have been following the guidelines in Robert Bruces book and I am starting to feel the tingling sensation and I can sort of feel a faint movement when I do a full body circuit but I am not sure what to look for with regards to energy blocks.

I know I must have some somewhere, as like most people I have a few issues that I try to understand and deal with. Mainly relationship insecurity type stuff, nothing unusal just the general battle scars you tend to aquire on the journey thorugh life. But I am not sure how these blocks would feel in my energy body. Or is it just to early for me to be picking up on them at the moment?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Louise

Christian Guest
    Hi

Here is a quote from Aunt Clair with regards to energy blocks:

"As you pass energy thru the body , it should flow freely and cleanly . If there is pressure , pain or the flow becomes sluggish or if it stops at an area then a blockage may be the cause ."

For me it feels like there's something disrupting the flow or stopping it completely when I encounter an energy block. And in some spots I'm unable to feel the energy at all, it's like I'm blind or better to say numb with regards to energy sensations in that particular area.

Light and power, Christian

The answer depends on whether they are your blocks or someone else's.

In ones own body many blocks can not be felt at all unless you are trying to channel a lot of energy through them. Repeated pain, tingling, or numbness in the same spot very likely has a block at that spot (in addition to other problems). Each block is different and often responds differently to different types of energy. Common direct symptoms of blocks are sharp pain, numbness, tingling, tickling, mild burning (heat not blisters).

Viewing blocks externally (usually another person) is slightly different. Common effects are hot spots, tickling, tingling, brushing sensation, false shadows, shimmering, sharp color spots in aura.

As Aunt Clair indicates, energy is supposed to flow freely. If you have a block then it does not. As a way to understand a block, think about a gently flowing stream. Imagine what it looks like if there is a rock in the stream, or a sand bar, or plant, or a narrow spot. The water will swirl or ripple or back up.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    The answer depends on whether they are your blocks or someone else's.

In ones own body many blocks can not be felt at all unless you are trying to channel a lot of energy through them. Repeated pain, tingling, or numbness in the same spot very likely has a block at that spot (in addition to other problems). Each block is different and often responds differently to different types of energy. Common direct symptoms of blocks are sharp pain, numbness, tingling, tickling, mild burning (heat not blisters).

Viewing blocks externally (usually another person) is slightly different. Common effects are hot spots, tickling, tingling, brushing sensation, false shadows, shimmering, sharp color spots in aura.

As Aunt Clair indicates, energy is supposed to flow freely. If you have a block then it does not. As a way to understand a block, think about a gently flowing stream. Imagine what it looks like if there is a rock in the stream, or a sand bar, or plant, or a narrow spot. The water will swirl or ripple or back up.
    Thanks wstein, that's really helpful.

Louise43 Guest
    Thanks everyone for your answers. I think it is perhaps early days for me at the moment. Although I can feel some energy movement it is very faint and maybe not enough for me to be aware of blockages. Plus I have a very short attention span and my mind tends to wonder on to other things...something I need to work on!

Although, this weekend I have got hives/nettle rash on my wrist and by my navel and I am wondering if this may be connected as I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary which would have brought on any kind of itchy reaction.

Thanks again,
    Louise

Lion Guest
    But I am not sure how these blocks would feel in my energy body.
    Sometimes, they feel like the memories. You're aware of a block, then a repressed memory resurfaces.You're aware of a block, then a repressed memory resurfaces. Finding resolution with the emotional issues can be enough to remove the block with no further techniques. Then, your newly undistracted consciousness can go on to better things.

In my experience with helping people, the pranic sensation of a blockage is similar to running at the bottom of a swimming pool (instead of through normal air.) Though this would be a rather large example in a person, it would be like waving an imaginary hand through colored light and then through a dark column of the filthiest water. Nothing stops the (now dirty) hand, but there would be a noticeable resistance.

The question of removal is one of personal style. Some people detect other realities by blindly swiping with an energetic stick. Some people pummel everyone off their moorings, like the china in that shop with the bull. Some are just aware before they ever asked. These things can be "intuited" away, or they can be forced.

In any case, learn to approach spiritual uncleanliness as though you're fixing an erupting sewage line without getting dirty. The situation will pretty much accept any exact commands you can imagine, as long as you don't become a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Louise43
    Although, this weekend I have got hives/nettle rash on my wrist and by my navel and I am wondering if this may be connected as I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary which would have brought on any kind of itchy reaction.
    Louise
    This happened to my friend when she was working on increasing her energy capacity. Best we could tell, its a symptom of growing new bigger energy channels (the old ones were small). Sorry to say it lasted for several months. Hopefully, you can grow faster. For her they were on the wrists and hips at the base of the back.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Good literature

Hello,

if you look for info about energy blocks and how to clean them have a look at "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body" from Bruce Frantzis.

If you get energy flowing, a blockage will feel like an area of tension, strength or constriction. For me, it mostly feels like the 1st and the 3rd. In the head a blockage that is felt thoroughly and you have developed some sensitivity for it feels like a headache or pressure. In the feet it may feel like a more solid block.

The more sensitivity you develop for Chi, the more real such blockages feel, and they're to be expected. In muscles, near your chronic pains, at your energy gates (for example acupuncture cavities and major energy ports).

If you float your awareness around them, they may be felt as lumps in your energy body. The more you tense up, the stronger they become. Gently trying to move energy through or beyond them weakens them. Gentler is better. Dissolving them may trigger cob-web sensations and other releases throughout your body in your current direction of Chi flowing. Congratulations, you have removed a small energy "dam".

me Guest
    ok, so i listen to music to get the body rush sensations that RB talks of - in order to get my energy body more active. once i get the tingling rush, i try to use it to start NEW

the annoying thing is, recently my entire left hand side is dull - no tingling what so ever. to me, this is a blockage.

@wstein you say one might feel tingling where there is a blockage, i disagree - surely tingling is where energy IS. and where there is no tingling, energy is NOT.

I cannot stimulate my LHS at all, and its infuriating!

xxhealinghandxx Guest
    LHS = left hand system????