Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What do energy blocks feel like?

Quote Originally Posted by me
    now i'm totally confused, if energy blocks are where the tingling is, then how on earth can i be sure that energy is flowing at all if it doesn't provide me with any sensation what so ever.
    Energy can be perceived in other ways. The most common is to 'see' it. Also its effects can be perceived sometimes through normal senses. Even if you can not sense the wind, you can see the leaves blown by it.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries
    I do not think that "seeing" energy is the most common way of percepting it. Maybe if you are clairvoyant. Since most usually aren't, feeling the sensations created by energy should be more common than "seeing".

Or what do you mean by "seeing"? You do seem to have had a connotation in mind, else you wouldn't have put it into quotation marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I do not think that "seeing" energy is the most common way of percepting it. Maybe if you are clairvoyant. Since most usually aren't, feeling the sensations created by energy should be more common than "seeing".
    I agree that 'feeling' is the most common method. Guess its not clear from the statements.
    Rephrase:
    Energy can be perceived in other ways than feeling it. The next most common is to 'see' it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Or what do you mean by "seeing"? You do seem to have had a connotation in mind, else you wouldn't have put it into quotation marks.
    The quotation marks indicate that information is presented in the mind as if seeing but the information did not come through the physical eyes.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries
    Okay, wstein!

Some people have the blessing of seeing in their mind's eye from the start, but I don't. I guess most have not, otherwise we would have a completely different society! (Would be interesting)